Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedXBOX Gamers:The Best News since Halo 2....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RayRay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayRay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2004 at 8:32pm
Halo2

Gameplay

and most games that come out for ps2 first are better on ps2 than Xbox like madden, live, underground 2, and so on so wut makes u think that gta will be better on xbox than ps2

MY aim-XxRayRayxXhehexX
MY Msn-littler807@hotmail.com
GME12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GME12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2004 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by Cardinal Cardinal wrote:

Originally posted by RayRay RayRay wrote:

alright i checked and im worng bout san andreas (its gay ne way) but street definitly comes out in february

did ya know they makin a fast and tha furious game, i aint buyin dat, we already got underground and midnight club 3 iz commin out

far from Gay my friend.....GTA will keep gettin better and better...and this is a more reason to buy it.....THE CHARACTERS R BLACK.....YES.......THE REPECT WE DESERVE.....(clears throat)...excuse me....

((((leaves room)))

nah aint no respect comin for us from that game ,just gon reinforce stereotypes among whiteys. Those big dogs up at Rockstar saw how much hip hop bringing so put a thugged out nicca in the game
Official DreamTeam Member
http://dreamteam360.net

''niccas think where im from is all play,
we got kids out here clappin like graduation day''
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2004 at 8:43pm
ok...now i'm the target of some sh!t....just like wavemaster, and killin......but lets nots stray off topic...

1. gamers love commiting crime in games rather than just shooting ALIENS of the COVENANT.....crime in cities r up...aliens r down....the more realistic it is...the more people who will play it.

2. that comment about black people was a silly statement if u can't see that already.......lets not drag this outta context.

halo is a good game....but no wonder it was so easy to beat when all u did was shoot....nothing else really mattered in that game....the only thing fun about HALO is multiplayer(now it's online)
RayRay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayRay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2004 at 8:45pm
ok i feel u but. u dont think that san andreas gets repitive juss a little bit and when u beat the game its done and time to turn in for a new game?? u nvr feel than

MY aim-XxRayRayxXhehexX
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2004 at 8:51pm
no i mean...there so much to complete in order to finish the game....like hidden packs...ambulance,vigilante...etc...the list goes on
RayRay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayRay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2004 at 8:52pm
did u beat it yet??

MY aim-XxRayRayxXhehexX
GME12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GME12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2004 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by Cardinal Cardinal wrote:

ok...now i'm the target of some sh!t....just like wavemaster, and killin......but lets nots stray off topic...

1. gamers love commiting crime in games rather than just shooting ALIENS of the COVENANT.....crime in cities r up...aliens r down....the more realistic it is...the more people who will play it.

2. that comment about black people was a silly statement if u can't see that already.......lets not drag this outta context.

halo is a good game....but no wonder it was so easy to beat when all u did was shoot....nothing else really mattered in that game....the only thing fun about HALO is multiplayer(now it's online)

ima jus say this and its a rap, how u gon say its a silly comment if i didnt know it was happening yet, when i already said it was REINFORCING stereotypes
Official DreamTeam Member
http://dreamteam360.net

''niccas think where im from is all play,
we got kids out here clappin like graduation day''
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2004 at 9:36pm
NE WAY.....

WUT WAS U SAYIN....HAVE I BEAT IT YET???

WUT GTA:SAN ANDREAS...NO BCUZ I HAVE AN XBOX, AND ITS NOT OUT YET.....HALO 2....HAVEN'T PURCHASED IT
HoLlAaTmYfOoT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoLlAaTmYfOoT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2004 at 1:48am
Halo 2 aint even that great. Halo 1 was better than it. I like the gta series cause the games are long and open ended. San andreas is a real long game and it's fun so that puts the edge over halo 2.
A Yo Hollaatmyfoot
lil fate 101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil fate 101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2004 at 4:50am
halo 2 SUCKS
waves so deep make you sleep
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2004 at 6:18am
.........ok......???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic