Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone ever do a colon cleansing?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone ever do a colon cleansing?
    Posted: July 13 2005 at 2:33pm

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone have did a colon cleansing or parasite remover? Just wondering if you have, how did you feel when u took it and how do you feel since?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by cmesweet
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 7:52am
Um, Ive never had one, but my cat feels frumpy after he has his worm treatment.  lol sorry Im no help.
Alexia81189 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 6:07pm

lol Kalika

I know that you can do a salt water flush before you eat anything in the morning. It is hard to swallow though. The recipe is 32 ounces of purified water and 16 ounces of epsom salts. I know its a ton of stuff and the first time it was very hard. But, not to be gross, there were good results and lots more than usual  but I felt better after that. Also you can drink a laxative tea at night. Hope that helps

Life moves pretty fast. If you dont stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
GenieA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenieA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 7:39pm

If you are talking about Colonics... by a professional.. then yes... it does work, but the doctors hate them...!!!

A

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 3:06am
Isn't this a technique of Hatha Yoga?
GenieA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenieA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 9:22pm

I don't know... I was doing them in 1988,,,, hydro-colonics they were called back then....

The yoga part, I don't know

Z

cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2005 at 9:06am

Well...I went to the health food store they have pills there that suppose to clean your colon. Actually its suppose to clean the plaque from your colon thats been there for years, that is why I asked.  Someone recommeneded this site to order from  http://www.colonblow.com/?source=overture.  It doesn't sound too healthy to me but thanks for the suggestions every and humor..  It even  has pictures

p.s. This has nothing to do with exericise

Natural
BC May 9, 2004

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 10:56am

I'm sure that some of this stuff is just placebos. I bought a "lipsid" weight removing course from an Indian Alternative Medicine doctor. Supposed to take 6 tablets a day and watch the weight melt off! Never did of course!

BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownEyez2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by cmesweet cmesweet wrote:

Well...I went to the health food store they have pills there that suppose to clean your colon. Actually its suppose to clean the plaque from your colon thats been there for years, that is why I asked.  Someone recommeneded this site to order from  http://www.colonblow.com/?source=overture.  It doesn't sound too healthy to me but thanks for the suggestions every and humor..  It even  has pictures

p.s. This has nothing to do with exericise

Ugggghhh.... that site is gross!!!

~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 2:09pm

Hi cmesweet,

I did all the colon cleansing stuff some years ago.  I had the professional colonic treatments (yucky but surprisingly not that uncomfortable considering the circumstances).  I had them on a regular basis for a few years and it did seem to make a difference in how I felt and my overall energy.  And yes...doctors hate them.  I never told my doctor after the first time that I had them.

I also did the Master Cleaner and similar programs to "cleanse" the body.  That was difficult.  First off it was hard to swallow all the yucky stuff that you take.  Some of the cleansers have a clay that coats your insides and then flushes everything out.  That was super yucky and freaked me out a little.  Plus the drinks were nasty tasting.

I also did herbal treatments to "cleanse" and they were much easier to handle.  I actually stuck with those because it was mostly pills and drinking lots of water throughout the day. I actually felt more energy after those programs as well.

I realize the importance of taking good care of the body and cleansing but it can definitely be challenging.  So finding something that you can get your head around and stick with seems to be a key factor in whether it works and the results that you obtain.

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 3:04pm
Thanks Karen...the herbal one sounds alot better, I'll take a look at it.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 3:38pm

Thanks Karen...the herbal one sounds alot better, I'll take a look at it.

Hi....you are welcome.  I am very squeamish about all that stuff so I always try the least drastic approach.  :-)  Let us all know what you do and how it works for you.

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Alexia81189 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 11:00am

hey karen,

how long did you stick to the Master Cleanse? when you said the yucky stuff was the the salt water flush thing? please if you have anymore information about your experience w/ the master cleanse I would greatly appreciate in knowing. thanx

Life moves pretty fast. If you dont stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic