Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Charlize Theron Shorter?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Charlize Theron Shorter?
    Posted: July 21 2005 at 4:20am

Yes, her hair was great in that movie ^_^ .  It helped with the nouveau _Rosemary's Baby_ feel of the film, and was great for the eye candy, too ^_^ .

Originally posted by HAWG HAWG wrote:

The Astronaut's Wife look is my favorite and she really loved it too; I remember her on one of the morning talk shows before the movie hit the streets and the interviewer asked her about the haircut and she said something to the effect, "Don't you just love that haircut?  I really wish I could keep it like that but my new project requires ...."

More awesome than a manatee!
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 3:05pm
I love the short hair look on her, she can pull it off, it enhances her beautiful face. Blond or brown just no black.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 2:56pm
Don't like them either. She looks best long and blonde.
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 10:10am
Ops didn'twork, I'll try again...

Black

And this one with brown

[fixed image location]

Edited by DaveDecker
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 10:09am
This is the black look she had not long ago

[fixed link to picture]

Edited by DaveDecker
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 9:58am
WOW! STUNNING! What an amazing picture.

I don't remember who it was, but someone on one of those makeover shows said something like this:  "No one wakes up looking good, well except Charlize Theron."

Thanks Hawg.

Edited by makeitshort
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 9:14am

The Astronaut's Wife look is my favorite and she really loved it too; I remember her on one of the morning talk shows before the movie hit the streets and the interviewer asked her about the haircut and she said something to the effect, "Don't you just love that haircut?  I really wish I could keep it like that but my new project requires ...."

HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 8:50am
Hated her look in Astronaut's Wife--except at the end, where she has the wig!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 7:26am
Originally posted by murdoch murdoch wrote:

i love her hair short- especially in the film mighty joe young!

Excellent choice.  I agree completely.  She looked amazing in that film.  I would also add The Astronauts Wife.  That's how a pixie should look.
murdoch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote murdoch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 4:42pm
i love her hair short- especially in the film mighty joe young!
my rabbit- her hairs always perfect!
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 3:02pm

She is still growing it. She was on Entertainment Tonight last night being interviewed, and her hair was up.

I'm glad. I think some of her shorter looks were cute enough, and she truly can wear anything, but imo she never looked better than in the print ads she did last year when she was promoting that hair care line(Loreal maybe?). Anyway, a bit past the shoulders, sleek, straight, and a beautiful shade of blond. Stunning. 

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2005 at 1:24pm
any with her with it down? I'm on Dial UP again. But not for long.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2005 at 12:29pm
I think what Kurenko was saying is that if she just grew it out long she would look like every blonde actress out there. I totally agree, there isn't any diffrence between em' anymore.  Long blonde and tall..and skinny... hmmm...

Wow she has awesome eyes! I never noticed that before... Oh look it's christina, however much I love her... still has no eyebrows. Hmm maybe they got burnt off in a fire or something or maybe the bleach from her hairdye fried em'. Ooops.

~* Bambi Lee *~
Morgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2005 at 11:35pm
There are new pictures of her on wireimage. Her hair is still long.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2005 at 8:37am
Charlize Theron generic looking?  Good god, she is one of the most stunningly beautiful women on the planet.  And she looks amazing with short hair.
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2005 at 3:33am
Did anyone notice that her hair keeps getting a bit blonder all the time? Not long ago it was brown and black. I have to say that her precent color is the best i've seen on her. 
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2005 at 12:05am

She's one of those fairly generic-looking blonde actresses, so it's much harder for her to stand out in long hair.  Definitely short looks better on her and helps her have more a look of her own.

More awesome than a manatee!
Morgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 7:09pm
Do you really think it is shorter and not just pulled back or pulled up?
Beautifulinblue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beautifulinblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 7:04pm
She looks gorgeous with short hair. I think short suits her better. Most girls usually look better with long hair, but Charlize is one of these women who have the face for short hair. What am I saying, she has the face for any hairstyle! (bald, even!)
Pain is inevitable; Suffering is optional
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 9:27am

Yes, she prefers short hair it seems.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic