Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*My Boogiemama install*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
LauraR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *My Boogiemama install*
    Posted: July 14 2005 at 9:22am

before

after

Alexia81189 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 9:48am
that looks really great... blend is seemless. love the color  looks very natural love it! what method did you use? sorry if I seem rediculous but what is a boogiemama install? sorry  thanx =)
LauraR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 9:54am

lol - http://boogiemama.com

that is who did my install - she does heatseals

MERGUTHRIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 10:31am
love boogiemama u look hot
i love plastikhaar
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 10:36am

You look beautiful!

What colors did you use and how long did it take for the install?

Edited by metalgirl
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 10:36am
OHMYGOD LAURA! It's absolutely GORGEOUS!! Can you possibly make those afters a bit bigger so we can see the detail a bit better? Did you take pictures of her heatseals at all? Did she provide the hair or did you? What kind of hair is it? Ohmygod it is beautiful! You would never EVER know it wasn't all yours! Awesome!
LauraR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 11:06am

We used Ph Mahogani with some cocoa blended and a couple streaks of champagner - I had these colors already

Syren- I had problems loading the pictures because they were too big and when I finally got them on they were that small - I'll try playing with them when I get home tonight and see if I can get them bigger.  I'll have to take a picture of the heat seals.  I am so amazed at how close to the top they are and you still can't see them

LauraR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 11:16am

Yes I know I have dark circle issues - OT any great suggestions?? I have searched far and wide for the best concealer and well - you see!--- but it's OK because look at my hair NOW!

Edited by LauraR
cherrycoke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherrycoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 11:48am

WOW!  That looks soo natural. Yes  do tell where did you get the hair? Beautiful!

I have problems with dark circles and I have spent waay too much money on creams.  Creams and stuff to get rid of dark circles do not work.  The best undereye concealer I have found has been Bobbi Brown bisque corrector.  It has a bit of pink in it and seems to camoflauge more than the other stuff that is too light or yellow.  I recommend the Bobbie Brown bisque corrector over any other undereye concealers I have used, and I have tried a LOT.

Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 12:22pm

That looks really, really, really good!  If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay (ball park)....

BEAUTIFUL JOB BOOGIEMAMA!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 12:24pm

OMG it looks even better closer!! usually the farther away its almost impossible to see the seem but closer you can but in these bigger pics you cant tell AT ALL. love it soo gorgeous.

Bobbi brown foundations are amazing

LauraR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 1:00pm

I don't mind - It's right on her web site - $385 for a full head - she knocked down the price a bit b/c I brought my own hair (only because I wanted to use it up!)

worth every penny!! I just wish I could afford to do it every month!

Edited by LauraR
LuckieDuckies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckieDuckies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 1:06pm
woohoo laura, your a pretty girl and that long sexy hair just brings it out even more... im sure your so excited : )  and that ph looks beautiful, just like natural hair!
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 1:38pm
It looks so  good.Boogiemama is awsome.Its absolutely seamless.And I cant believe it was only $385.What a great deal.
sugarnspice88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugarnspice88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 1:58pm
they look AMAZING!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 1:59pm
how long was the install? can I ask how many ounces of hair was used? it looks perfect. I cant believe it was only $385 either. awesome
ccross6032 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccross6032 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 2:55pm

wowza. she does such a beautiful, natural job...you look great!

i have some hard core dermablend concealer that really helps my dark circles (it's the stuff that will cover burns, scars, etc) but i really don't think yours are bad AT ALL.

cheryl

mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 3:52pm
I have been having account problems and trying to tell you all day that I love your hair.

It's fabulous to see another brunette.  COuld be the lighting but I don't see the champagner.
LauraR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 5:07pm

The champagner is only two strands in front

it took a little over 5 hours, but I have VERY thick hair (and a lot of it) - even though you would never know from my befores due to a heavily razored disconnected disaster cut

I brought two bags of hair - which were cut in half and she used most of it but not all - so you really don't need that much!

They are very very little neat sections, I am going to try to take a pic tonight if I can

Yes- boogiemama you were right I went straight home to the mirror to look and see what neat work you did

and I believe I saw some hair left out in between the sections, hmmm I'l have to do further inspection , but I think I could never get it!

Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 9:08pm

Oh la la! BEAUTIFUL

(I'm always amazed by her work) You're great advertising for her

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic