Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

huge pores

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
222chik222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 222chik222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: huge pores
    Posted: May 28 2006 at 7:05am
hrmmm might need to look at the cider!! i just exfoliate exfoliate exfoliate till my face is red lol eventually your skin ends up so smooth and the pores on my nose have shrunk heaps (used to have blackheads :/)
onmyway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onmyway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2006 at 2:53am
apple cider vinegar bought right off the grocery store shelf will help all of you with your skin , pore concerns.  I used it after doing a search on the benefits of apple cider vinegar and I am truly thankful and amazed at the results. I urge anyone with large pores to do a search on apple cider vinegar and also to try it .
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 3:45pm
I have large pores also. Keep your face and hands clean, don't touch your face alot, keep hair out of face. I just started using the Clearasil Ultra acne clearing scrub, and then Clearasil Ultra tinted acne treatment cream. I read right here on this forum that it is used for large pores. Mine look smaller and it's been about two weeks now! I also have the wipes for inbetween times. So far so good! Don't pick at your face whatever you do! And no alcohol on face either! Don't smoke either. Oh, and no drugs, they killed my complextion when I was a teenager. (Although I'm goofing, it is totally true!) Also, exercise and alot of water helps. Good luck!
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 8:23am
I haven't tried any of the pore reduction creams out there, but I found that doing a final rinse with very cold water after you wash your face helps shrink them (and reduce oilyness) a great deal. 

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
pharrell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pharrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2005 at 9:23pm
thanks for the info can't wait to start using it I will post you when I have my results
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2005 at 1:27pm
In the UK, go to www.robinsoncare.com and search for fastaid or fastaid+advanced. Hope it helps 
pharrell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pharrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2005 at 10:27pm
ok thanks where did you get it?
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2005 at 2:02pm
I'm using something called fastaid for scar reduction. This helps flatten and fade scars. I just started using it so i can't really say if it is working but i have noticed that my pores look alot better. I'm guessing since these aren't subscriptioned medicin they can't be to strong so you just have to wait and see...

pharrell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pharrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2005 at 1:27pm
I used that to but it did not work for me thank you for taking the time to write me though Does any body else have a suggestions PLEASE HELP
kissa View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2005 at 1:07pm

I have realy big pores too. Are you constintly squeezing out small pebbles of white heads out too? I am always having prombems with my face. If I can help you any more let me know.

Karissa

Edited by Administrator
pharrell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pharrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2005 at 4:43pm
I am only 13 yrs old and I have big pores on my cheeks i think it because I have really bad acne but is ther any thing to make them smaller PLEASE HELP ME!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic