Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

sup to everybody

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sup to everybody
    Posted: July 25 2005 at 9:40pm
so how you keeping up.
Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 1:15pm
whats good
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 9:28am
Welcome!
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
baller05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baller05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2005 at 7:44pm
welcome sjay
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2005 at 3:02pm
yeah, ill be turnin 17 december.... ima get sum pix on here later tonight when i get off so yall can tell me wut yall think... (haha... yall(its a texas thing))

big carl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big carl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2005 at 10:50am
just like me u must b a young gun.cuz i coul relate 2 dat
anyone could b a father but it takes a man to b a daddy.
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2005 at 10:16am
my idea of fun is comin home from work wit a large sprite, and sittin on the comp readin old threads on here. my parents are like "wtf.... ur spendin too much time on there... the comp is comin out!

sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2005 at 10:13am
yeah, i think it would make things run alot smoother if all newbies(like myself) did... 

Jae-Tills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jae-Tills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2005 at 10:01am

yea it is

360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2005 at 10:00am
Before I registered here I read through most of the threads in the old forum because that's the place that I came to first, then about a week after I saw that it was a part 2.

Yes it is good to see that people do read the old threads.
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2005 at 8:40am
das wats popping finally somebody reads the othe forum some pwoplw come on here asking the same questions and we tell them to look in part 2 but they dont.
Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2005 at 2:43am

im a new member, but im not new to the forum. ive been workin on my waves for about a month... still gotta lotta work to do. im prolly one of the few newbies to actually acquaint themselves wit the forum b4 postin questions like crazy.. ive read all of Men's 360 waves part 2, and im currently on page 44 of the archives. its amazing how many ppl have asked "how do i get deeper waves?" but i could tell yall got sick and tired of ppl askin the same questions and since ive read alot already, my questions have already been answered... twice and three times sumtimes. i hope to one day be a valued member and contribute as much as i can. i'll post pics later. holla at ya boy

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic