Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You ladies......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BirdOfEden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BirdOfEden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You ladies......
    Posted: July 19 2005 at 8:29am
I just wanted to take a quick second to say how much I appreciate all of you.  Sometimes, when I feel like a freak for being the only girl I know who wears extensions, I just have to think about all of you wonderful ladies and I don't feel so alone.  Okay, I'm done being mushy now!
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 9:08am
Be mushy all you like chick, I like mushy, it makes you feel good.  I too am so glad I found this board.  The board has always been a fun place to share things together, ups "and" downs.  Its more of a support network to me now rather than just a "chat board".  I have found new hair extension buddies on here and I am thankful for that xx
Daisyjen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daisyjen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 12:25pm
Me too...I am the only one of my friends that doesn't have long hair.  So I am the only one that wears extensions.  I can't afford to go get them done at a salon so I do them myself, I need all the help I can get and the girls in here are always willing to help me.  I want to thank you all too.
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 1:39pm

I hear you Eden, I feel the same way. I was actually embarrased before I found this board and never told a soul that I wore extensions. Now I'm showing them off at work and have inspired other girls with thin fine hair (or those who just want it longer or thicker) to follow suit.

Yup, ditto, thanks everybody!

Synne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 1:49pm

I must say I agree .

I ask question all the time, and everytime someone post very helpfull and kind answers.

You are your weight worth in gold

FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 6:35pm
DITTO DITTO from here too!! I so appreciate the info, the help, the ideas, the pictures, the cautionary posts, the time it takes to prepare all that, the general 'watching out' for posters who clearly don't belong, and. . .the knowledge the shared love and creating the hair we want!! At a fraction of the cost, that is, and with it looking 10x better. That's the thing I've come to realize. For about the last 18months I wore Great Lengths, because it was *so* expensive, I wasn't getting enough hair. So I was STILL spending all that money, and I didn't LOVE my hair. That's what put me over the edge and I'm so glad that now every time I know I need a re-do or a touch-up, I don't have that sense of dread about how much $$ it will cost - I actually look forward to it!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic