Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PROFECTIV Anti-Damage No-Lye....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zoeb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PROFECTIV Anti-Damage No-Lye....
    Posted: July 20 2005 at 10:01pm
Hi, im thinking of using PROFECTIV Anti-Damage No-Lye for straightening my hair. I have fine delicate hair that I flat iron alot, will this work? Has anyone used this product?
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 2:39pm
No lye? that is the first lie. No lye just means they don't use Sodium Hydroxide as the straighning agent. Which means the use the other kind (I can not remember the name right now) but they basically do the same and are just as damaging. Plus the second one smells even worst. If your hair is curlie not Kinky, Go with Rusk Radical anticurl, or Redken Vertical. They are Thio based which is a lot less damaging and produce beautiful natural looking results. If you can get it done by a professional. If you do it yourself, make sure you do not get any product on your scalp. It could be very damaging. You can go to Verticalsinhair.com for alot of great and helpfull information.

Edited by Sharyg11
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic