Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Progress report

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Progress report
    Posted: July 21 2005 at 4:02am

I must be feeling better about myself-- this is the first time I've been willing to give out all these numbers so freely like this. . .

I've just found out I'm down to a 16 ladies' now.  Before I started seriously dieting a 22W was starting to feel a little tight on me (which was the reason I was so desperate to start dieting in the first place!).  My starting weight was 187 on a public scale that always seems to be broken or missing now :-P , but if my home scale is to be believed, I weigh 155 now.  I would like to lose probably another 40lbs. if at all possible, but not sure if I'll ever get there.  The smallest size I ever remember being was a 14 at the very start of high school, however, so getting down at least to that size again has been my primary goal.  Whatever else I can lose after that will just be a happy bonus ^_^ .

More awesome than a manatee!
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 7:11am
I noticed you looked thin in your new avatar picture!  Congratulations!

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 8:08am
Hey congrats on all of that wonderful progress. You are doing great! And I agree w/Susan, your pic looks fabulous, you can really see the difference.   

I remember when I went from 20 to 16 how wonderful it felt. Because then I could buy clothes in a lot of places, and it's a really big deal--you have lost THREE SIZES, BABY!!!!!!   

I hope you celebrate by buying yourself something beautiful. Old Navy is having a wonderful summer sale right now (hint!!!)
[/url]

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2005 at 3:53am
I definitely need new clothes.  As my old clothes have gotten big on me, I've just kinda pushed them off into the "sell" pile, but haven't had the chance to sell them for new clothes money yet, so I've had to deal with an ever-shrinking wardrobe -_-; .  Hopefully I'll have a solution for both problems soon.
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic