Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rock Star

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
suki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rock Star
    Posted: July 23 2005 at 12:40pm
Hey guys, have you ever watched Rock Star?? They always have nice hair & makeup...not too mention cute guys!! I sooooo have a crush on Dave Navarro, he's freaking hot. I'm a sucker for tattoos. lol =P
Jade30 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jade30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2005 at 1:36am

lol I love the show! TY and Jordis has the best hair. :) It's way out there, Ty reminds me of the 80s when punk hair was THE thing. :) ANd I like Jordis cos ..well..I like her. hehehe

Paulbob View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2005 at 9:30pm

Rock Star in my opinion is another stupid Reality Show and the writers for reality tv shows are running out of ideas for new shows

Paulbob

suki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2005 at 11:40pm
yeah jordis does have the best hair! i wish i could pull off dreads like her...although, i cant even picture myself with them...so i duno if id look bad or not haha.... i cant wait for tonight's episode.
Jade30 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jade30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 9:54pm

I was away for a week and house sitting so I don't know what happened yet. I myself have never had dreadlocks before and too scared to try. It looks very damaging to the hair.

As far as it being another stupid reality show, I think that is where you are totally incorrect Paul. The rockers on the show really do have talent especially J.D. The guy is given some directions how on to proceed with things and he takes it one step further.

And I really do like the fact that both Canada and the US decide who should stay and who should go and INXS the band itself chooses the one to leave from the bottom 3.

It's one reality show that I do find very enjoying.

Paulbob View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 11:37pm

OHHHHH!!!! PLEASE Jade30 you dont know what you are talking about because it is just another stupid reality show trying to be a american idol wanna be and you also said the rockers on the show really do have talent especially J.D. oh my god your killing me what talent are you talking about Jade30 and the only thing the singers do is sing songs that have nothing to with any INXS songs at all 

Paulbob

Edited by Paulbob
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by Paulbob Paulbob wrote:

OHHHHH!!!! PLEASE Jade30 you dont know what you are talking about because it is just another stupid reality show trying to be a american idol wanna be and you also said the rockers on the show really do have talent especially J.D. oh my god your killing me what talent are you talking about Jade30 and the only thing the singers do is sing songs that have nothing to with any INXS songs at all 

Paulbob

It's just a high-profile audition for a new lead singer.

Not an unusual circumstance for a band to find themselves in.

R.I.P. Michael Hutchence   (The man had it all and didn't even know it).
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 6:42am
American Idol I haven't seen one show. This I agree with Jade 30 this isn't like the others input is added plus they can get rid of one or two per week. I'm hoping that
jordis will win. Or Ty. I haven't really liked the others.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 2:49am

Dave Navarro is the husband of Carmen Electra, right? Lucky guy!

*Looks a bit like Willie Wonka

suki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 8:49pm

i dont agree about rock star being another american idol...even worse, a "wannabe" AI...

the contestants on rock star have actually been scouted by the band themselves...they all have some musical background....so i think that gives them some credibility compared to ridiculous people who think they can sing like william hung.

although, some of the contestants i see sing on there get on my nerves.

last 3 standing: mig - jordis - marty .... hands down.

Edited by suki
Paulbob View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 9:08pm

Suki this what you said "so i think that gives them some credibility compared to ridiculous people who think they can sing like william hung." and what I really want to know WHO is william hung I never heard of him and suki rock star is hands down still an american idol wanna be and you can't change my mind or opinion about the second stupidest reality show rock wanna be star and of course american idol

Paulbob

Edited by Paulbob
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2005 at 6:24am
Jordis and Marty I agree but Mig? I'm not sure I was going with TY but he was one of the bottom three last week.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
suki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2005 at 12:02am

Originally posted by Mike46019 Mike46019 wrote:

Jordis and Marty I agree but Mig? I'm not sure I was going with TY but he was one of the bottom three last week.

Yah...i duno, i just can picture him with the group... & he's an aussie lol. im watching the show right now...im not too sure about his wardrobe tho...those pants were a little too skin tight. haha.

Edited by suki
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2005 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Paulbob Paulbob wrote:

Suki this what you said "so i think that gives them some credibility compared to ridiculous people who think they can sing like william hung." and what I really want to know WHO is william hung I never heard of him and suki rock star is hands down still an american idol wanna be and you can't change my mind or opinion about the second stupidest reality show rock wanna be star and of course american idol

Paulbob

Uh, not to jump in here, but two things:

1) You've heard of American Idol, but not William Hung?  Really?

2) For your next post try the following: a) Copy these symbols to Notepad on your PC: . , ; ! ? b) Pick a few and paste liberally throughout your entry on the board c) Submit reply.

As usual,

JF

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2005 at 6:44pm
JF... 
suki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2005 at 11:06pm
yeah, i dont get how someone can hear of American Idol and not hear of William Hung...it's like saying you know about INXS, but have no idea who Michael H. is. Did any of you others catch Mary or Ty's performance last night? I just saw Ty's encore performance, he did really well last night.
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2005 at 12:22pm

this is a very funny post.

but you guys must know that viewers from malaysia, indonesia, singapore, thailand, filiphines and someother asian country are also eligible to vote.

ARGHH
Paulbob View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2005 at 10:50pm

Hey Suki have you been drinking a little to much sake because ive only watched american idol once ok and it is still the most annoying stupid reality show I have ever seen in my life.. so lets just close this really stupid subject about rock star or american idol because there are much better reality shows out there on tv for example my two very favorite reality tv shows Survivor and the Amazing Race

Paulbob

Edited by Paulbob
Hair Goddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2005 at 1:33pm
Mig will be the winner
caramia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 2:54pm

Anyone watching Rockstar Supernova?  I've watched it last week and last night.  Tommy Lee is certainly entertaining.  I love when he impersonated Mick Jagger and said "he [Mick] is a showboat.  Show me some boat."

"I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic