Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMy Barber

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
And1_Balla21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote And1_Balla21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Barber
    Posted: December 20 2004 at 7:50pm
I NEED HELP, I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF HAIRCUT I NEED BECAUSE I LIVE IN OKINAWA, JAPAN AND I LIVE ON A MILITARY BASE AND THE BARBERS NEVER CUT WITH THE GRAIN SO WHAT SHOULD I TELL THEM HOW TO CUT MY HAIR?
#1 Always
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2004 at 8:07pm
..... strange
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2004 at 10:48pm
o wow............ strange
Vince Carter2005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince Carter2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2004 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by Twista Twista wrote:

wat twista said
This Is What Happens When U Make Vince Mad.
PsYcho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PsYcho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 12:13am
Originally posted by Vince Carter2005 Vince Carter2005 wrote:

Originally posted by Twista Twista wrote:

wat twista said

What they said.
I guess make sure your hair dosent have alot of sh!t. Maybe he has to go against the grain because your hair is to flat.

a liL' PsycHosIS NevEr hUrt Any OnE.
If you wan't a sig hit me up on AiM or thru the Mail thingy
bigswayne713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigswayne713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 12:22am
YAH! Nig I know what u mean I live on kadena and them ugly ******* at tha shop NEVER cut wit tha grain.
www.sosouth.com

JOIN THA STREET TEAM!

Cheater Of Da Year (2004) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 4:59am
what up nicca, im in the military too and them base barbers dont know what the**** they be doin wit that vacuum attached to the clippers.......i wouldnt even chance it, your best bet iz to try to learn how to cut your own sh1t or get a battle buddy or someone in your company that know how to cut hair do it for you
I'M REPPIN EVERY NICCA IN DEES STREETS TO SCREAM AT ME!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic