Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OT: acne scars

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
oskana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2005 at 1:13am
yeh that what i meant...thanks renee
Pokahontas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pokahontas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2005 at 8:06am
Originally posted by Renee Renee wrote:

Originally posted by oskana oskana wrote:

when u stop using black soap does it have side efects...its intended effects are permanent or do you have to keep using it?

huh? did you mean it "does it have side effects?" or "it has side effects?" as far as i know, you dont have to use continually. and it doesnt have side effects after you stop using it. i use zee black soap. pokahuntas, do you use shea butter on your body or face? i use black soap for my face only. i need to start using it for my body too. now why didnt i think of that! i used dudu osun when i was younger. there's no difference between the zee and dudu osun

Yeah, I use it on my face...I love it.  The only thing is that it kinda stinks.  Right now i'm using a sample I got from Nassabb...I like it but I'm still on the hunt for some shea butter.  I have no idea why it's so hard for me to choose.  I guess cuz I'm particular about what I put on my face...and hair also.  Yeah, I need to use black soup all over also.  That's great stuff. 

Kim J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim  J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 10:11pm

You may want to try finding a doctor (derma) who has experience with dark skin.

-Happy Hair Days
Kim
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 1:42pm

@Renee...all I know is that when I drunk soda my face would break out and at times I never even got a bump just dark spots. Some pimples would also leave causeing dark spots. Anyways, I went to doctor after docter that just told me " well black people get dark spots" that answer was not good enough for me!  I went to different products. Black soap and shea butter helped but it stopped about after 3 months...the shea butter became too oily for my skin. So I found the Zapzyt and I am renewed!

Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 1:46pm

what are the ingrdients of the zapzyt? i heard benzoyl peroxide is really good so i got clearasil ultra with 10% benzoyl peroxide. i hope this works this time. black people get dark spots! ha! ill post my results when i see a difference

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic