Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Someone help me figure out this colour?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
stiletto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiletto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Someone help me figure out this colour?
    Posted: July 28 2005 at 9:57am

My printer's broken, so I can't print it out and take it to the salon. I was wondering though, I have dark brown hair, like the colour of expresso, and I was wondering - would I need bleach to get that haircolour? If so, how much damage will it cause? My hair has always fallen out, even before I started colouring. But what I'm concerned about is if I will loose the waves/volume of my hair.

Thank you in advance.

Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2005 at 12:49pm
No,the salon should be able to do the base colour with dye,and then foil in some highlights for the lighter peices on top.But thats guessing your hair wasnt previously dyed.Plus I'm just curious what you meant by saying your hair always falls out?
stiletto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiletto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2005 at 2:11pm

Oh, awesome! My whole hair wasn't dyed, but I did get a few copper highlights onto the dark brown. Do you have any guesses on what the colour is? I think it's a dark brown base with light caramel on top, but I'm not sure. (My dark brown is much darker, so I really hope you're right on the no-bleach.)

What I meant about hair falling out, whenever I take a shower or brush my hair.. hair just comes out. Do you think it's my shampoo? Whenever I come from the salon my hair never falls out.

Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 10:17am
That hairloss is fully naturally. I really noticed that problem when I got my Braids put in. I thought the heavy braids were yanky my hair out, (phoned frantically around, wondering what the hell was going on!) however, because my real hair was wraped in the braids it had no where to go, like on the floor, in my brush, away in the shower. People loose hair all the time, don't worry, it ain't the shampoo.
You should see the hair I get when I brush mine, I have long bleached blonde hair, it's not a pretty sight... :D

~* Bambi Lee *~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic