Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone ordered from HairHumanHair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Izabella120578 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Izabella120578 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 4:24pm

The Microshells are the same as Hairlocs! They have the "sharp" end... Are the Pro Tubes thicker without that sharp end, or similar to hairlocs and dinkie links?

I have ordered and today they arrived. I asked for S Size and it is just the normal size, too big for me.

shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 2:46pm
Woah great prices! I wonder if this company designed the other boxes that great length have too? their air pressure machine?  http://www.greatlengths.net/gl_www/home.php?idioma=ingles  If so then i would also make an order. 

Edited by shel221
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 2:54pm
Funny!! I have always wondered what that ment. I do hope he has pro tubes!!
Save~A~Stray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 11:27am
Marie~.BSS hair is hair the beauty supply stores sell.....Crapola
in other words!!LOL
Yes, I would love to find the Pro Tubes for less....sent Mr Liu
another email asking about them....will let you know.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 10:55am
Amm~These skin wefts are super flat. They are attached to the
head with double-sided liner tape and many use an additional
adhesive just to get that extra hold. The hair is injected into 1/4
strips of polyurethane. They are supposed to stay in anywhere
from 6-8 weeks but I think only with an additional adhesive
used they stay in that long. Yes, they are reusable. Metalgirl
uses them and she turned me onto them. She could probably
tell you more about them and how well they last and the best
way to attach them. I havent seen anything flatter/thinner than
these wefts, I have a small sample of them. I just found out that
he supplies to two of the major companies that sell these
seamless systems to professionals only. These companies only
offer up to 18.which was a little too short for what I wanted. I
see he sells these wefts up to 28 which is great. I dont think
these wefts come with lots of hair on the actual weft..they
probably resemble more like the thinner hand tied wefts that
are out there. He does say the hair is Remywhich I really
hope it is, hopefully no coatings on it either. I guess the only
way to know is to order from him and compare them. I have
seen these skin wefts popping up all over on the net for very
steep prices. His prices are worth checking out if you are
interested in trying them out. I would like to try them myself.

There seems to be nothing special about the connector box
from what info he gives. It heats the same temperature as the
regular ones, does the same job. Why pay $87 for a bulky box if
it works like the $9.50 one. I was interested in one until I saw it
had the same temps as the regular ones. I didnt think the hair
connector @ $9.50 was temp controlled but from his email he
says it is. I would of course double check that as he was talking
about 2 different connectors here and may have muddled the
info up. If it is $9.50 for temp controlled and dual sided then you
cant beat that. I wouldnt waste the extra money on the box one
for the same settings/uses as the other one.

Elvira~ Why dont you email him all the questions you want to
know about this unit, he responds very fast and is always very
nice.

This is the info on the actual GL unit.
3200 Thermal System. The Great Lengths 3200 applicator tong
is heated on one side. The temperature, which is approximately
the same temperature as the lowest setting on a standard
curling iron. Adina said the correct temperature setting for a GL
unit was 2.65

UPDATE
I just wanted to update on the skin wefts....Metalgirl informed
me that because the skin wefts are so thin they are not the most
duarable and has had them rip on her. So If you plan on
reusing them, you will have to be very careful with them. She
also said they can shed also after a while. Then you may get
only 2 applications max out of them. Just something to think
about.

Thanks for the info Metalgirl!!

Edited by Save~A~Stray
LauraR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 10:54am

here is the description they give

Product Name
hair extension tools
Brand
hair
Country of Origin
CHINA
Product Description
hair extension iron .fusion hair extension iron, for you easy to extension longer hair ,
1.tips are made in aluminum alloy mixed metal and treated specially.
2.tips are ceramic coated which prevents tips from being adhesived to glue or hair.
3.the whole body is made in glass fiber.
4.tanggle-free&rotary electric cord.
5.double are to be heated to be 180 degree c.
coose the right plugs or power cords
custom_attr1
hair extension tools
custom_attr2
hair extension kits
custom_attr3
hair connector
custom_attr4
hair contactor
custom_attr5
fusion hair connector
custom_attr6
heat iron
custom_attr7
hair extension iron
custom_attr8
fusion connector
q Prev Next r
hair extensi
hair extension tools
click for larger photo

http://www.ebigchina.com/ebcps/4/pd/1381340.html

Edited by LauraR
kateadreena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 9:34am

Originally posted by amm amm wrote:

Going through the bank is very easy and it's flat rate. Western Union can be a bad choice if your purchase price is high. They charge you a percentage of what you send. Also, it's difficult on the receiver's end so most don't like getting their money that way. The really bad part is there's a lot of fraud with sending money overseas and there's no recourse if your order never materializes. This guy sounds pretty reliable, especially if he's sending to the big companies here. He's got a lot of stuff and a buttload of BSS hair. :/

What's a topper?

And what's this?

Do you peel it back and stick it on your hair kind of like gluing on a weft? Does it last and is it reusable?

Oh, and what is that fusion wand thing that looks like it's connected to a big box?

I'm going to order from this guy.

If anyone wants anything, let me know what and how much and I'll put it on my order which will go out on the 10th.

on the other side the haires look like they are coing from skin :)

FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 9:05am

OOOh this is (potentially) exciting!!! Amm - I'd like to get in on the order too! I'll also help with the t/t fees. It looks like you can specify if you want "piano" color also - i.e. on your 90cm weft you can specify 2 colors for a minor upcharge. . .

That black box is *exactly* like what they use for Great Lengths. I never could exactly figure out what the number was that was flashing. It wouldn't make sense if it was the temperature - the GL one was always at like "25.2" to "25.5". That would only be like 80 degrees (max).

elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 8:52am

https://www.hisandher.com/store/shop_product.asp?main=MAIN_0 04&sub=SUB_007&pro=2

Amm, that's basically what a topper is on the link above. I don't have much hair on top, so I wear that and blend in with my extensions.

I still don't understand what the black box does! I think it heats up the fusion wand? I don't know why you would need such a big box, but they had something like that when I got Great Lengths done. It must do something else?

I don't know about that stick on hair either. Was that on their website, I'll check it out.

I'm going to place an order soon too, as soon as I find out about the black box. I must have one, I'm obsessing, and I don't even know what it does yet! But I gotta have it!

sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 7:27am
ohoh...I just reread and you sid you are gonna order on the 10th....
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 7:26am
Amm I definitely would like to try a few of their products. I know the pictures are generic of the hair and alot of other products as well, and I even seen a few of the photos from hair21. I guess alot of these foreign companies use generic pictures? Anyway as cheap as those prices are its worth it for me to test some of it! Let me know when you are gonna order and I will order too, I think I may email them with a few questions on some of the stick/nail hair and a few other things
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 6:27am
I wonder if this is where HP is geting there pro tubes from. The charge at HP is 40 for 250. What is BSS hair?
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 6:06am
Going through the bank is very easy and it's flat rate. Western Union can be a bad choice if your purchase price is high. They charge you a percentage of what you send. Also, it's difficult on the receiver's end so most don't like getting their money that way. The really bad part is there's a lot of fraud with sending money overseas and there's no recourse if your order never materializes. This guy sounds pretty reliable, especially if he's sending to the big companies here. He's got a lot of stuff and a buttload of BSS hair. :/

What's a topper?

And what's this?

Do you peel it back and stick it on your hair kind of like gluing on a weft? Does it last and is it reusable?

Oh, and what is that fusion wand thing that looks like it's connected to a big box?

I'm going to order from this guy.

If anyone wants anything, let me know what and how much and I'll put it on my order which will go out on the 10th.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2005 at 1:13pm
Hey Elvira....just got this a few minutes ago.....this guy gets back
to you really fast ....I like that!!

Here is his response, should answer all your Q's.....

Thanks for your inform and inquiry,
the connecting tools have USA and EURO compatible, we will
supply to you USA compatible,
the maximum temperature of the connector are 60 degree-------
--180 degree.
this tool is used for stick hair extension and nail hair extension,
Hair connector" temperature controlled , it is dual side heat.

you can purchase them according to yourself idea,1------
best Regards
Xuecai Liu

elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2005 at 12:47pm
SAS, so do you think that the connector is some sort of heating mechanism for keratin?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2005 at 12:38pm
Marie~ I just got an email back from Mr Liu with your Q.....
I would say if you are going to order from him that you would
save $15-$20 by wiring directly through your own bank as WU
is a little more expensive.

Thanks for your information,
we don't accept credit cards or paypal,we accept of bank
transfer or the western union transfer.

Best Regards
Xuecai Liu

Elvira~ Still waiting for my other email to be answered about
the connector. Will post as soon as I hear anything. I don't think
this is even an older GL unit... as the GL units have the name
written on all the units . I think this is one that resembles the unit
but it is a different model,brand entirely from what I can see.
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2005 at 10:48am

I have three from HisandHers. I have my own hair in the back from my ears down to almost my shoulders, but I have extensions. (at the moment glued in wefts) and the topper I have glued in with LG glue also. Blends quite nicely, and I am rough on hair too. I have dyed them, cut them, you name it! I am really glad I found them too, thanks to everybody on this board. Oh, I like the ones from H&H but I would try another brand. I did just order fake bangs from HairUwear (I think that's who I ordered from) I have no hair of my own for bangs!

I like wearing the small topper and then extensions in addition.

Aeone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aeone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2005 at 7:38am

elvira -

yes i do wear toppers, too :D

I've been progressively thinning since i was ..umm, 15? 16? Seems like forever, at any rate (i'm 25 now).  I didn't know a thing about toppers and hairpieces till about 7-ish months ago!  I saw Jenny_R mention closure pieces and toppers sold at hairpiece.com, then I got some opinions on the wigsupport group, and decided to get the Apex one first ...and lemme tell ya, that thing I got was *not* love at first sight, it looked like a dead rat laying in a box :p

It got tremendously better after a scrub and a good condition, tho hehe    ...But yea, I've been pretty much looking for cheap, well-made pieces (how are the his&her ones, btw?) - I've found I'm pretty rough on 'em - I jacked up this current one - dye on the rim, pokies on the mesh underneath, you name it ;) I'm kinda forced into wearing it in a updo all the time, now  

Edited by Aeone
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2005 at 7:08am

Aeone, you wear a topper too? When I was going to the hairdresser to get my "topper" glued on, they charged me between $800-$1,000 for a new one. They lasted about a year, but I would have to get hair added on for a couple hundred bucks, plus the installation fee which was $80 per month, and I would have to keep two on hand so I could switch off when one was in the "shop." I think I was using this method for about six years. I have a huge bald ring around my head from glue placement that is finally growing in! Although I'm doing all my own installations now, I still need toppers, which I buy at hisandher for like $80-100! And they are much smaller than the ones I was getting from my hairdresser too.

Aeone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aeone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2005 at 8:08pm

Originally posted by sherrie215 sherrie215 wrote:

If anyone decides to order from this company I would be interested in trying their products, maybe we can share some of the shipping and T/T fees or something

I would *definitely* be interested in doin that! My ole' topper from hairpiece is starting to look pretty funky  hehe :D

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic