Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

360spinna’s wave progression

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 360spinna’s wave progression
    Posted: August 01 2005 at 7:17pm
B4 THE THE JACKED UP CUT---->

im using this thread to show my progress starting form 6-30-2005 and i will continue to update whenever my waves improve. the first few pics is of my hair after getting a jacked up hair cut from this barber in jersey.

now the next pic was taken a week later

Edited by 360spinna
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 7:55pm
these were taken shortly after the last pic. still improving, and brushing like crazy.*pay no attention to the date that is stamped on the pic, with my camera the date resets itself whenever the batteries is replaced*

about a week later and under different lighting. the lighting is key to getting your waves to stand out in pictures.

Edited by 360spinna
baller05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baller05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 7:56pm
they look nice 360.....if ur barber didnt mest up ur hair early u could be dream team material

Edited by baller05
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 8:05pm
now here i was getting serious, i was brushing all day, everyday

Edited by 360spinna
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 8:16pm
can i get a drum roll please.......here's what i've been hinting at for the last couple of weeks, 

M.Y. T.O.P. S.E.C.R.E.T. W.A.V.E.S.

AND I'M STILL NOT SATISFIED WITH MY RESULTS

Edited by 360spinna
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by baller05 baller05 wrote:

they look nice 360.....if ur barber didnt mest up ur hair early u could be dream team material

yeah i probably would, nawwww forget that, my waves is better than some of them dudes on there and i got them in less time but to tell you the truth, i'm not trying to be on the dreamteam, thats not a goal of mine, and shouldn't be anybodies goal, plus there are dudes on there that barely have waves, twista seriously need to kick some of them dudes off and have them re-apply.

alright i'm now waiting for someone to give me a reality check....word to the  wise don't drink  and post

Edited by 360spinna
Jordanfavorite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jordanfavorite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 7:27am
they are kicking man keep the good work my pics are coming soon in hairbutique sept 24
fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 9:18am
 Clapping Hands   AAIIGGHHTT!!!  Spinna  Breakin'  Dats wats up! Everything about your cut looks good, waves, line, shine, makes me wanna reach out and get my rub on.   That's a big difference from before, no doubt you've been putting some serious work into gettin your waves back in order, you got it going on  RaveRun DM Smiley Rave Girl, they almost look lickalicious uummm!
"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 12:19pm
i dont see then is shows boxes with a x
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 12:24pm

Yea, I think it's the size of the picture. You might have to save them to you computer and then upload them to the site like you did with your avatar or save the http address with the button that has a picture of a tree on it.

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 12:25pm
I fixed the pics and reversed the order,,,,enjoy

Edited by 360spinna
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 12:26pm
seriously--->   sucks.....<-----now this is the ish

Edited by 360spinna
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 12:41pm
my new wave method is coming soooooooooooon

Edited by 360spinna
The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 8:41pm
they lookin right great shine and connecting.
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 11:37pm
360 spINNA you spinnin yo name says it all

360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 12:22am
360SPINNA'S NEW WAVE METHOD

This is the method I used after I got that jacked up cut a month ago, as yall can see it works.

MATERIALS NEED:

1. 2 soft brushes and 2 medium brushes
2. A couple of du-rags
3. Carrot cream and doo gro
4. Shampoo and conditioner
5. A timer or clock
6. Facial cleanser

MORNING ROUTINE IN/OUT OF SHOWER:

*soft brush only*

1. Place your head under the flow of water and brush each section for 30seconds.
2. Rub in shampoo in the direction of your desired wave pattern and then brush in the shampoo for 1-2minutes each section.
3. Rinse out shampoo while brushing.
4. Rub in conditioner, brush in for 20sec each side and leave it in
until your done showering.
***shampoo/condition hair every 2-3days and on off days just brush in shower for a couple of minutes***
5. Use a towel to get rid of the extra water.
6. Apply Carrot cream in hair and brush each side for a minute, then du-rag it.

NIGHTLY BRUSHING ROUTINE:

1. Apply a generous amount of carrot cream to top of head.
2. With 2 medium brushes, brush the top of your head for 5minutes.
3. Apply generous amount of carrot cream to the back of your head.
4. With 2 medium brushes, brush the back of your head for 5minutes.
5. Apply generous amount of carrot cream to both of your sides.
6. With 2 medium brushes, brush both of your sides for 5 minutes.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 with a soft brush, and instead of brushing for
5minutes brush for 10minutes.

*steps 1-7 takes about  45minutes to complete. I usually do steps 1-7
twice.

8. When done brushing, clean your face with a facial cleanser.
*apply doo gro if your hair is thinning or if you want it to grow faster*

9. Throw on a fresh du-rag

before:

after:

THE END

Edited by 360spinna
JaSoul07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaSoul07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 4:25pm
360 i like your progress. You basically started from scratch, which is what i was forced to do when my barber jacked up my hair last month. How is that carrot creme? I never  used it. I'm a sportin' waves man myself...
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 5:09pm
^carrot cream is da bomb. Sportin waves gold was my favorite product for many years until I bought carrot cream a month ago. Its really really good. It holds well, gives your hair a healthy lookin shine, softens your hair, washes out easy, unlike most pomades. And so much more.
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 5:22pm
wow i neva knew u were spinning so hard props u worked hard
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 9:00pm
CHEA...i'm trying my best
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic