Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

360spinna’s wave progression

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
DrOwnin UpSturz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrOwnin UpSturz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 12:28am
its 360 ... u couldnt expect less- nice spinnas 3-6 ill see if i can get at u in 3 wks
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 4:10pm
^THANKS, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR PROGRESS

360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 4:26pm

I THINK THE  CHANGES I MADE TO MY METHOD IS WHAT HELPED ME OUT THE MOST.
1. CARROT CREAM
2. AND THE USE OF A SOFT AND MEDIUM/HARD BRUSH

ITS KNOWN THAT HARD BRUSHES GETS YOUR WAVES TO FORM FASTER, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR HAIR IS LONG, AND THAT SOFT BRUSHES MAKES YOUR WAVES COME IN SMOOTHER, AND STRAIGHTER. SO I THOUGHT TO MYSELF, WHY NOT INCORPORATE THEM BOTH INTO 1 METHOD, SO THAT WHAT I DID. THANK GO I DID THAT.

CAUSE BEFORE I GOT THAT MESSED UP CUT, I STRICKLY WAS USING HARD BRUSHES. THE FIRST COUPLE OF WEEKS MY WAVES WAS LOOKING NICE, BUT AFTER THAT EVERYTHING STARTED TO GET CROOKED. I HAD A HEAD FULL OF WAVY HAIR, WITH VERY LITTLE CONNECTION

Edited by 360spinna
JaSoul07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaSoul07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 4:55pm
360 that's good advice because when my hair gets long, I have waves but they are all over the place wit no uniformity. I think i'ma cop soma' that carrot creme u talkin about. I been usin the gold can of sportin waves for a minute and it works, but i want some better results.
Lil Webbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil Webbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 6:00pm

360 yo ya waves is tight i hope when i get my waves back they as good as yas.

AMBITIONZ OF
A SPINNA
wordz by J-One
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 6:14pm
^thanks, but you should try to make your waves even better than mine, like i said earlier im still not satisfied. i'm growing my hair out for another month and gonna continue to do my method, then cut it and repeat the whole process all over again. my goal is to get my spinna's perfect.
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 6:16pm
Nice

Thats Riiiiiite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thats Riiiiiite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 6:16pm
off topic but spinna hate lookin at that dude dancin in that pic LMFAO please tell me da deal wit dat my nig
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 6:28pm
thats jean cluade van damn.....<---get down wit your bad self....i always try to find something funny for my avatar

i gotta go and buy this movie

Edited by 360spinna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil Webbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 6:30pm
AMBITIONZ OF
A SPINNA
wordz by J-One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil Webbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 6:30pm

that right there is funny

AMBITIONZ OF
A SPINNA
wordz by J-One
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by pmp4lfjmike pmp4lfjmike wrote:

Nice

thanks for the clap^^

**heeeeeyyyyy, don't nobody get any funny ideas, i'm talking about the clapping smilie...lol**
Thats Riiiiiite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thats Riiiiiite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 6:35pm
i bet u it took him a month to learn dem moves LMAO
baller05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baller05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by 360spinna 360spinna wrote:

^thanks, but you should try to make your waves even better than mine, like i said earlier im still not satisfied. i'm growing my hair out for another month and gonna continue to do my method, then cut it and repeat the whole process all over again. my goal is to get my spinna's perfect.

**reads that and starts brushing**
fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 9:12pm
 ROTFL LMAO, thanks fa da blowup spinna, i was tryin to figure out who it was too, now we moving on up to the deluxe apartment with the thats riiiite and the jeffersons. since ya'll done got da party started, imma hafta be on the look out fa dancing avatar of mine own.   
"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 9:43pm
I COULDN'T WAIT TILL SEPTEMBER LIKE I WANTED TO SO I JUST TOOK I LIL OF THE TOP.....

THAT PIC WAS TAKEN A COUPLE OF MINUTES AFTER A #4 AGAINST  GRAIN CUT. I HAD TO GO AGAINST THE GRAIN CAUSE MY HAIR WAS TOO SOFT AND KEPT LAYING DOWN AND WOULD NOT CUT. I WENT WITH A #4 CAUSE I WANTED MY HAIR TO STILL BE LONG SO I CAN GET MY WAVES DEEPER, I THINK THEY ARE GETTING THICKER ON MY LEFT SIDE.

Edited by 360spinna
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2005 at 1:52pm
woooooooooo your waves are sick bro
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2005 at 1:56pm
Thanx!!!!

Where you been^
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2005 at 1:59pm
ive been on a vacation and chilling resting myself
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2005 at 2:00pm
i turly need to get some carrot cream if i works like that then i must get it
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic