Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

360spinna’s wave progression

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2005 at 6:14pm
YEAH IT SURE DOES WORK, THATS ALL I BEEN USING FOR THE PAST MONTH. GOOD THING ITS CHEAP CAUSE  I WENT THROUGH 2 OF THEM IN THE PAST MONTH
Lil Webbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil Webbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2005 at 7:02pm
yo if it works that good i will buy it now
AMBITIONZ OF
A SPINNA
wordz by J-One
Tha Era View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tha Era Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 8:16pm
I looked at ya progression and it's hot and pomade always get's too sticky in  ma hair, so i'm just askin how important is me brushin with a soft brush in the shower... what exactly does it do cause all I have now is some walgreen hard brush and if it's important will purchase a Two sided Fade tommorow
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 8:43pm
brushing with a hard brush in the shower when your hair is wet can irritate your scalp and cause your hair to start thinning.
Tha Era View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tha Era Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 9:02pm
I guess that's bad whoops, well i'll purchase a Soft brush tommrow any tips on a good soft brush from Sally's
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 10:08pm
when i shop for brush i don't go by brand, i usually go by the feel of the brush, i like my soft brushes to  be soft but not to soft, and thick compact bristles(meaning  you can't see the spaces or the individual rows, all the bristles are tight together)
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 3:48pm
its cheap man i pay 4.19 for mines
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2005 at 10:11pm
just a lil update:AUGUST 17TH PICS

Edited by 360spinna
Lil Webbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil Webbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2005 at 11:17am

u spinn hard spinna

AMBITIONZ OF
A SPINNA
wordz by J-One
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2005 at 12:24pm
my right side is trying to straighten out and catch up to my left side
Boy Wonda View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2005 at 8:23pm
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN son u went from no Waves to INTENSE deep waves keep dat ish spinnin mayn.
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2005 at 11:39am
I'M SURE AM. I'M A STAY SPINNIN NO MATTER WHAT.
Wil Harris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2005 at 12:53pm
i just got out da shower....beushed my hair while the water was runnin ova it...shampooed it and brush the shampoo in..the brushed my hair while i was rinsing the shampoo....the added some conditioner and brushd for about 20 seconds...nowi gotta go wash it out...

I'm doin it right, right?
Yoni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2005 at 1:44pm
no doubt those waves are up top b, real nice. keep up the g woork
Waves on my head like tsunami hit em
fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2005 at 7:16pm

Looking good spinna, I see your still holding your own. You are a good example for other to see that with hard work and determination they too can start from scratch and come out on top Breakin' spinning.

"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2005 at 7:29pm
thanks im trying my best to do what you just said, and i think thats the reason why alot of people here respect what i say cause i can back it up.
fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2005 at 8:06pm
yes that, and I also watch how you handle yourself on the boards, and sometimes I have to ask who's the site monitor, you or biggmike,  you like to keep to the topics and you when you see a posting thats potential mess you try to diminish it before it gets started. I'm sure biggmike and others appreciate that about you as well.
"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 2:20pm
NEWpicsNEWpicsNEWpicsNEWpicsNEWpics

Just got a cut yesterday and I took some updated pics. I'll post them later on today after I get off work. My left half of my head will soon be getting pretty close to perfection. I'm so proud.....lol....nowthe right side is a different story, but its coming along.
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 6:15pm
everyday 360 u seem 2 impress everyone man ur waves are tight
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 7:31pm
*please keep in mind that where the flash hits my hair the waves seem to be less visible, but they actually are more visible and deeper*

Edited by 360spinna
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic