Rena Mero

Post Reply Post Reply
Rena Mero
Direct Link To This Post jaw5 June 26 2008 at 11:29am  Quote jaw5 Quote  Post Reply Reply

Shortly after Rena Mero aka Sable left the wwe she cut off her hair. 

She went from this

to this

Direct Link To This Post Hal June 26 2008 at 1:39pm  Quote Hal Quote  Post Reply Reply
Wow... who is she...
Direct Link To This Post ssjockey June 26 2008 at 6:06pm  Quote ssjockey Quote  Post Reply Reply
She used to be in the WWE as one of the early Divas.

While normally I like shorter looks on women, this one does not seem to work.  Maybe it is the angle, look on her face, but the cut elongates her neck and make her look 50.  I'm not diggin' it.
Direct Link To This Post fatmoogas June 26 2008 at 6:11pm  Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post Reply Reply
Maybe she is 50?
Direct Link To This Post Kramer June 26 2008 at 10:48pm  Quote Kramer Quote  Post Reply Reply
Egads. She used to be my favorite Diva even though I was pretty sure most of her hair was fake. Heck, she was in Playboy! And on the cover! Now, I've lost that loving feeling.

Here are more photos from her distant past, when she was also known as "Sable."

Even other girls liked her:

Sable, say it isn't so! But alas, these photos from last December are further proof that Sable's long locks are gone.

Direct Link To This Post Mike46019 June 27 2008 at 12:03am  Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Darn another bad day. LOL.
Direct Link To This Post ssjockey June 27 2008 at 12:31am  Quote ssjockey Quote  Post Reply Reply
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Maybe she is 50?

She's only 40
Direct Link To This Post jaw5 June 27 2008 at 9:07am  Quote jaw5 Quote  Post Reply Reply
All of her waist length hair was real.

Direct Link To This Post Kramer June 27 2008 at 10:03am  Quote Kramer Quote  Post Reply Reply
Sure, SHE says it's real. But I recall Sable's hair length change seemingly week to week.
Direct Link To This Post jaw5 June 30 2008 at 9:48am  Quote jaw5 Quote  Post Reply Reply
It is ashame that she cut her long hair because I think she had the best hair in wrestling. 

Edited by jaw5 - June 30 2008 at 9:49am
Direct Link To This Post halcon July 28 2008 at 5:43pm  Quote halcon Quote  Post Reply Reply
gracias por las fotos
 Post Reply Post Reply