Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ya! hair growth.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sakura07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sakura07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ya! hair growth.
    Posted: August 02 2005 at 4:40pm
I'm so happy my hair grew like a weed. In the past 6.5 weeks my hair has grown about an inch all over, and over an inch in other spots! I just thought I would share.
ladychoong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladychoong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 6:12pm

hey sakura07,

Congratulations!!!! that's very good, is it because of your diet and your very careful hair care regimen, or vitamins you've been taking?

please for u gurl

-ladychoong-
if u luv and respect urself others will too
sakura07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sakura07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 6:18pm

I think its because I've been taking better care of my hair. I don't take any vitimans or anything. I don't have a particular regime yet either, I'm still trying to figure out what works for me.though I have started scalp massages almost daily also.

I have CO washing twice a week, instead of when I feel like it. And the growth might also be because of my hair hasn't been exposed to the elements because I have braids.

Edited by sakura07
Jesuschrist#1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jesuschrist#1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 6:41pm
CONGRATS! Keeping on growing!
Honeydoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honeydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 8:17pm
Good Job!!!!
http://public.fotki.com/Honeydoo
pw: bombay
tgurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by sakura07 sakura07 wrote:

I think its because I've been taking better care of my hair. I don't take any vitimans or anything. I don't have a particular regime yet either, I'm still trying to figure out what works for me.though I have started scalp massages almost daily also.

I have CO washing twice a week, instead of when I feel like it. And the growth might also be because of my hair hasn't been exposed to the elements because I have braids.

what do you do to your hair while in braids(to maintain your braids) and when you CO wash does that mean you wash with a conditioner instead of a shampoo?

sakura07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sakura07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 9:02am

Originally posted by tgurl tgurl wrote:

what do you do to your hair while in braids(to maintain your braids) and when you CO wash does that mean you wash with a conditioner instead of a shampoo?
Well to maintain my braids I tie them up with a silk scarf at night (got it from the beauty supply store.) And I spray braid spary and infusim 23 leave in ( I diluted it with water and added some EVOO.) as needed.

I've been washings (CO) about once a week, or twice a week. After I was I tie it up with a cotten bandana for about 40 minutes to soak up a lot of the acess water, so that my head won't be heavy. Then I switch to my silk scarf, to help protect frizzies from poping up.

A CO wash is conditioner only. Meaning I use Conditoner to wash my hair like I would shampoo. I wash it only and imediately rise out, then I wash again, then putting my hair up so It wont get wet anymore. I go about the rest of my shower business and rise the condtioner out right before I get out. I do this because conditioner needs more time than shampoo to penetrate the shaft of the hair, and the steam from the shower helps it do so.

I hope I answered all of your questions to your satisfaction.

Edited by sakura07
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic