Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sky News Presenters...Paula Middlehurst 1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sky News Presenters...Paula Middlehurst 1
    Posted: August 03 2005 at 3:10pm

First let's look at the strange phenomenon of Paula Middlehurst. She goes pretty regularly from short-long-short and it's really amazing the difference her hairstyles make. Here are some short styles.

Overweight and a little frumpy? Here she is in her long hair incarnations!

Oooops...Having a few problems. See next post for PM long!

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 3:24pm

Here she is!

A real little hottie IMHO!

Edited by fatmoogas
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 4:15pm

Sorry, still having problems. If I can, I'll post the photos later.

Edited by fatmoogas
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 9:22pm
Wow the 3:24 posted pic really looks good. Your 4:46 pics didn't come out. So I bet those are the short looks?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 1:47am

Well, I'll give the link...But I like the 4th and the 6th pictures (counting left to right), where she's obviously a bit thinner and the hair is nice too.

http://www.skynewscentre.co.uk/viewpictures.php?&gallery =paulamiddlehurst&page=3

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 6:47am
Well with the longer hair she look younger the short makes her look much older? Wow wouldn't that tick off the short hair fans short hair makes you look old not the other way around. But I guess it works for some people and others not. That's life and I love it.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 6:54am
I think I never saw anyone who could look so different between being short and long!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 1:49am

Find the contrasts fascinating!

Same suit even!

Edited by fatmoogas
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 6:58am
Thats for sure. Very nice find Fatmoogas
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 2:12pm

Must have hair that grows very quickly.

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 10:32pm
When were those last pics taken?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2005 at 1:31am
No idea about the chronology, Mike. I do know that the hair is always changing and you can see the growing out stages--they seem to be very brief!

Edited by fatmoogas
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2005 at 11:29am
LOL I guess they have been. Long short long short.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2005 at 1:32pm
 I think Paula's transformation from short to long is one of the most dramatically positive ones I've ever seen, rivaling Ann Curry's. She looks exhilirating "long" and "businesslike" (ahem!) "short".  Bob

Edited by Bob S
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2005 at 2:48pm
She looks "businesslike" regardless of her hair's length.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2005 at 7:54pm

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2008 at 10:00am
This is the best I've seen her hair. And no: I don't know why she's crying!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9An8dF5fM4

Edited by fatmoogas - September 01 2008 at 8:21am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic