Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Losing excitement

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forum Losing excitement
    Posted: August 07 2005 at 7:26pm
This Forum is starting to lose excitement many people have left
We will always remeber you MJ u are the greatest.

6 rings
14 time all star
5 time season mvp
1st in career ppg at 30.1
6 time playoff mvp
3 time allstar game mvp
10 time scoring champ
Thats Riiiiiite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thats Riiiiiite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2005 at 7:53pm
the same goes for the 360 boards this must b the slow season for wave talk lol
baller05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baller05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2005 at 7:57pm
wha were u expecting...no stop 360 waves talk?? ...dont go on the forum everyday
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2005 at 8:08pm
TAKE A WEEK OR 2 OFF AND THEN COMEBACK? THAT'S WHAT I'M ABOUT TO DO.
JaSoul07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaSoul07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2005 at 8:42pm
Yeah i think i'ma take a lil time off, get my waves  rite, and try to come back spinnin harder. Sometimes i get on here and see all the methods and pics and i end up on here longer than expected. But what can i say this is the best site i ever seen dedicated to hair...
Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2005 at 8:46pm
?
Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

LIL J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIL J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2005 at 9:16pm
i feel yall on dat one
homie if u keep on brushing you will be spinning lyke twista
Thats Riiiiiite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thats Riiiiiite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2005 at 9:20pm
iono bout dat one ja but ima just chill on all of the message boards I post on (at least 4) for a min ish is getting boring
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2005 at 10:58pm
WELL IF ANY OF YALL ARE GETTING BORED, FEEL FREE TO COME AND HANG OUT WITH 360SPINNA, EVERYONE IS WELCOMED

Edited by 360spinna
LIL J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIL J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 12:12am
already g
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 10:01am
yes sirrrr
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 10:17am

Good idea.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 10:59am

Originally posted by Rence119 Rence119 wrote:

This Forum is starting to lose excitement many people have left

To be honest with everyone, I want to talk about things that affect the African American community. The problem I have is that some people can't handle the truth about our people. They want to make jokes, play games, act like a child, try to be who they are not, and basicly stick their heads in the sand like nothing is going on. I make post about African American culture and I can't even get more than three of four words out of some of the members. Some can't relate because they are not who they say they are. MEN know MEN.

Frankly, I mention topics that I know MEN respond too , but I have a hard time getting MEN to talk. The women respond with a passion, but the "MEN" respond as if they don't want to touch the subject. I get attacked by a person who is confused about who they are, and none of the "MEN" on the site say anything in my defence, but claim to be an African American/Black MAN. Now how do you think this looks to all the WHITE people who already think we are a bunch of monkeys that are all on the DL? That's Right! Where are the REAL MEN, not the shape shifters, but the REAL BROTHERS? I know damn well all the people on this site is not confused and trying to balance both sides of the spectrum.

Games, Games, and more games. If you are looking for entertainment, go to another site. Because this MODERATOR is not playing games for your entertainment. I'm trying to teach hear and maybe learn somethings myself. I have to admit, I've learned more about some people on this site. I've also learn "who" likes waves too. There are some sick people out there that really don't care about YOUNG BLACK MEN. They want to exploit, emasculate (take away manhood), "turn out", violate, and make light of the murderous life threaten conditions of African American MEN.

My people are in trouble and all I can get is people who want to pass as a MAN but, nobody willing to step up and be a REAL MAN, live as a REAL MAN. But want to claim white people are holding us back. No, we are hold us back by being foolish and confused about our manhood.  You can't speak for a REAL MAN if you are not REAL with yourself and others. REAL recognize REAL. I see FAKE. I'm getting rid of the FAKE, watch and see. You can come back under a different names, but you can't hide FAKE. It's something that GOD and NATURE will not hide. I need some brothers who are willing to have a real conversation about AFRICAN AMERICAN MEN, not someone that plays both sides trying to be everybodies friend.  A leader can't be everyones friend. There will be some FAKE people who claim to be real.

This is boring because it's like talking to a computer and not a real MAN.  God has given me a great gift and everybody that REALlY knows me will tell you the same.  But because some people refuse to talk about the DESTRUCTION of the Black Family, we have to sit here reading post by people who really don't have any business call thereselve MEN. REAL MEN stand up and talk about what affects MEN! The is Mens 360 Waves.

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 11:16am

Do any of you realize that we represent African American MEN and none of you are stepping up to take on any of the issues that I discussed.

Now I will admit that I might have said some things that you do not agree with, but you have to question YOUR MORALS AND VALUES. What is important to you? Looking like a man or being a MAN?

So I ask, Where are the REAL MEN?

Because I want to talk to REAL MEN, not FAKE MEN. This is a MENS website. Child preditors are not welcome here. Preditors of MEN are not welcome here. Women who think that they are a MAN are not welcome to speak up as a MAN. You are not a MAN. You are confused. If you think this is a game forget it. I am a REAL AFrican American MAN. Respect it or leave it. GO!  

LIL J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIL J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 12:52pm
big mike i feel u on dat one datz wassup i aint going nowhere playa
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 1:57pm

Dig it. I know it's boring here because some people can't talk about THE DESTRUCTION OF THE AFRICAN AMERICAN FAMILY.

You know why it's this way LIL J, because they are helping to DESTROY IT and don't want to talk about it. They hide and they pretend to be someone they are not. They hide under FAKE names and Fake pretense hoping one of the young highschool boys will befreind them. They want to hurt young Black MEN. That's Right, it's very true. And they are right here on this site getting there ROCKS off over young highschool boys. They pretend to be a young kid theirselves so they can fit in but when you talk about politics and family they can't deal with it because they are OUT CAST THEMSELVES.  Well I welcome young men who are willing to look at who they are and who they would like to be. I welcome conversation with people who want to know why all these bad things are happening in the Balck community. But that's too Boring for some people who think it's cool pretending to be what they are not. They think it's cool to speak for REAL MEN and shoot down anybody that calls them on it. FAKE IS FAKE. Young MEN protect yourself from these preditors claiming to be REAL MEN. Perversion is all over the place and I plan on running it away from here.

Edited by BIGGMike
LIL J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIL J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 2:03pm

big mike thats real talk man

360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 2:29pm
THATS ALL GOOD BUT THIS PART OF THE THIS SITE IS Men's 360 Waves - Part II   SO IT GONNA BE HARD TO GET THE PEOPLE HERE TO TALK ABOUT OTHER THINGS THAN THAT, THAT WOULD BE "OFF TOPIC".

I HAVE NO PROBLEM BEING A MAN, BEING REAL AND OUT SPOKEN AND TALK ABOUT AFRICAN AMERICAN ISSUE BUT THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR IT. I THINK THATS WHY ALOT OF PEOPLE HERE DON'T REALLY TRY TO GET INVOLVED WITH THOSE DISCUSIONS BECAUSE THATS NOT WHAT THEY'RE HERE FOR. MAYBE IF THERE WAS A SECTION TOTALLY DEDICATED TO THOSE ISSUE MORE PEOPLE WILL PARTICPATE, OR CHANGE THE TITLE OF Men's 360 Waves - Part II   TO A SOMETHING THAT INCORPORATES MEN'S WAVES AND AFRICAN AMERICAN ISSUES.

LIL J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIL J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 2:38pm
already
Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 3:57pm
yea im not going anywhere either
We will always remeber you MJ u are the greatest.

6 rings
14 time all star
5 time season mvp
1st in career ppg at 30.1
6 time playoff mvp
3 time allstar game mvp
10 time scoring champ
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic