Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

’wings/flip out’ hair...?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rock0n26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rock0n26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ’wings/flip out’ hair...?
    Posted: August 10 2005 at 8:32pm
hi im a 18 year old guy and i want my hair to grow into a shag. its already somewhat long, and i have blonde highlights. this is my question: how do i get my hair to go into 'wings' or 'flip out' like i see other guys with?? its really cool and i want my hair like that. ive always wondered how to do it and no ones ever told me :( so please reply and help me !! thanks!!
adamsnez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamsnez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2005 at 8:53pm
is your hair naturally straight?
rock0n26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rock0n26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2005 at 9:02pm
well i wouldnt say its straight...its kinda wavy
chase2526 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chase2526 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2005 at 4:17am
you have wavy hair like a lot of people, so you will need to buy a pair of straighteners. As you are straightening you curl the sides out so that they become 'wings'. Then add some wax to give them more support and texture, and because you have straightened your hair out to the side your wings should stay instead of falling flat 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic