Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedproverty

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
baller05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baller05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: proverty
    Posted: August 12 2005 at 5:56pm
ya read this link...

http://www.time.com/time/archive/preview/0,10987,1034738,0 0.html

here part ya should kno..

Since Sept. 11, 2001, the U.S. has launched a war on terrorism, but it has neglected the deeper causes of global instability. The nearly $500 billion that the U.S. will spend this year on the military will never buy lasting peace if the U.S. continues to spend only one-thirtieth of that, around $16 billion, to address the plight of the poorest of the poor, whose societies are destabilized by extreme poverty. The $16 billion represents 0.15% of U.S. income, just 15� on every $100 of our national income. The share devoted to helping the poor has declined for decades and is a tiny fraction of what the U.S. has repeatedly promised, and failed, to give.
LIL J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIL J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2005 at 9:35pm
good research
homie if u keep on brushing you will be spinning lyke twista
Lil Webbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil Webbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2005 at 10:21pm
yo something is wrong with this country

Edited by Lil Webbie
AMBITIONZ OF
A SPINNA
wordz by J-One
LIL J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIL J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2005 at 11:18pm

i know rite

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 4:55pm

Originally posted by Lil Webbie Lil Webbie wrote:

yo something is wrong with this country

something is very wrong with this country. The people who been building it up since the first boat arrived are now the the out cast and over looked when it comes to money. We are not valued at all. We are only valued for doing the dirty work. Now that we are being replaced with illegal immigrants and other cheap laborers, the Black/African American population is decreasing not increasing (Falling Apart). Cancer, AIDS, Drugs, Prison, black on black crime, all slow forms of Genicide. Think about it and Wake up people.

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
LIL J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIL J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 5:00pm
we got to make it a better place fo all these young african american kids cauz they are the future so we need to get our stuff straight people dont care about what bills u have to pay they only care bout threselfs so we need to do what is rite u feel me
Jae-Tills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jae-Tills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 5:01pm

y did balla get banned i havnt been here in a while

work like a slave eat like a king
LIL J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIL J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by LIL J LIL J wrote:

we got to make it a better place fo all these young african american kids cauz they are the future so we need to get our stuff straight people dont care about what bills u have to pay they only care bout threselfs so we need to do what is rite u feel me
Jae-Tills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jae-Tills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 5:14pm

send me the link to da thread

work like a slave eat like a king
The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 6:02pm
true dat something is wrong is wrong with this country wher Im at in NC the gas is high 2.60 and it rose 30 cents in the last week
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 10:16am
OPEC says the price of a barrel of oil is going up. We know that there is no shortages of oil which would force the price of gas up. So there is only one reason for the prices going up, greed.
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 1:06pm
true
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 3:46pm
this country is crazy thats why everyone wants to do crazy things to it but we have the president to blame he is the reason why all these things are happening right now
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
Lil Webbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil Webbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 11:08pm
yeah man
AMBITIONZ OF
A SPINNA
wordz by J-One
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 2:15pm
BIGGMIKE talks that real talk...its good that there are ppl out there who know whats really good
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2005 at 11:41am
T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2005 at 1:56pm
Real talk fam.
"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2005 at 1:58pm
YEZ ZURR
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2005 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by lilkeke918 lilkeke918 wrote:

America wants to look like the poster child of the perfect government. Which they have been constantly spending billions to help out other countries. They have been doing this for years. I always see on tv how other countries are in poverty, but never talking about how we are doing bad. Why?
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2005 at 12:23pm

You are so right man. Ameirca wants to put this image out there of a perfect nation, WHEN AMERICA IS DISCRIMINATING AGAINST BLACK MEN like no tomorrow.

Our women see it, but say or do nothing. Could it be the money?????

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic