Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WaWa Install

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
MmeduKrue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MmeduKrue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2005 at 6:37am
Hi everybody, I`m going to install my new WaWa today, wish me luck... 

Edited by MmeduKrue
niftygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niftygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2005 at 7:32am

Good luck, take pics. I can't wait to see.

As soon as my plastikhaar gets here, I'm trying the sandwich weft!

cherrycoke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherrycoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2005 at 10:12am
Sherrie, stupid unrelated to hair question..but where do you get those tshirts? They are perfect. Fitted in the waist, nice neckline, nuff room for boobs, pretty colors. 
niftygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niftygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2005 at 12:09pm
Cherrycoke, do you have an "Express" by you. They have great t-shirts just like that. So does Victoria's Secret.
imzadi92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imzadi92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2005 at 3:22pm

yeah I'm an hourglass shape like Sherrie, and the standard loose tshirt just makes me look boxy. I'd like to get hold of some of those!!!

~Jenn~

cherrycoke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherrycoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2005 at 3:52pm
I'll have to look at express. I really dislike Victoria secrets tshirts. They always seem to make me look boxy. They either poof out strange at the ribcage and upper waist or if I get a size smaller are too tight in either the bust or hips.  I'm in between a medium and large and there seems to be a giant difference between a medium and a large in most of victorias stuff. I love Sherries tee. lol They aren't boxy and they aren't those little shrunken baby tees with the tight little cap sleeves. I hate tight cap sleeves.    Also I love the neckline, its so flattering.  Regular u-neck tees make me my shoulders look like the incredible hulk.
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2005 at 4:14pm
LOL...are you ready for this...I get the t-shirts at JCPenny...they are Arizona brand. They usuaully retail for under $10 and I get them on sale lots of times for like $4....and they are great I love em! And lots of yummy colors too!
leia1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leia1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2005 at 10:56pm
Sherrie, you are a shopper after my own heart.   Bargain queens unite!  
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2005 at 7:40pm

I just wanted to do a FINAL review of the Wawa thermal fiber.  I wore it for 4 weeks. I only done a temporary install and couldnt push the bonds another week. But the hair itsel held up wonderfully, it was starting to get a little frizzed on the very ends, but I think a trim would have make it good for a few more weeks.So over all I think this hair used with the sandwiched glued in method would have easily lasted 5-6 weeks, but Im not sure beyone that amount of time.

It has its pros and cons. I guess it just depends on which things are important to you.

These are the things that I liked. 1.. curls that last through washing. I only curled this hair I think 3 times in a month. I stepped out of the shower with a headful of curl. SO styling time was minimal.My daily hair styling routine was cut to a quarter of time that it takes me to style this much HH and curl everyday. 2...the wawa thermal is so inexpensive so if you are intersted in a quick and easy install the 2 bundles of hair for $25 including shipping and a few small bottles of LG and you have an inexpensive install...heck I could afford to replace this hair once a month!

The things I disliked: The feel of it...it just doesnt have the soft silky feeling of human hair. Im still working on finding a remedy for that. And I hope I can..but maybe its just a trade off, Im not sure if there is an answer to make it feel like HH. Or it may just be a matter of finding a product that works on this synthetic, but fabric softener I just thought made it feel heavy and weighted down. 2. I had to brush this hair out more frequently throughout the day than decent quality HH. other wise it did get tangly and bunchy, the easier way to brush out was with a squirt bottle of water, it brushed out quit easily that way.

So thats my final review on the Wawa...overall I give it a thumbs up, and when Im not worried about what someone else (like a man ) might think about how my hair feels..Ill use wawa again!

Halo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2006 at 12:21pm
wow Sherrie!
you're gorgeous and I love the wawa on you
and the q I asked you in the email is now answered
I'll have to try the wawa now
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic