Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

has anyone here used Glovers?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*NOT*Principle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *NOT*Principle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: has anyone here used Glovers?
    Posted: August 16 2005 at 9:40am

...or Sulfur 8, or Frenchee Sper Gro for hair growth?  I heard lots of ladies on the LHCF using it, and getting 1-2 inches a month in new growth, but I was curious if anyone here has.  I've used the Sulfur 8 and Glover's mix for the first time yesterday.  The main girl from that forum who has not only gotten results, but found out about it from some girls she used to know  said that she applies a small amount every 1-3 days to her whole scalp.  And washes her hair once a week.  She/they left it on until their next wash.  They don't rinse out or use as a pre-poo treatment like the bottle said.

has anyone else used these?

"To each his own"

*NOT*Principle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *NOT*Principle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 7:08pm
bump
"To each his own"

quenquen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quenquen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 11:20pm
I have use Frenchees and Glovers but I didn't use it long enough to tell.  When i started using it I was about 10 weeks post relaxer and I used it for 3 weeks.  With all these challenges it's hard to stay focused without wanting to try something else.  I'm planning to start back though.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic