Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to get a girl to go short

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Danlovesshorthr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danlovesshorthr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 1:16pm

dont get me wrong i love her no matter what her hair is, and im still very attracted to her no matter what it looks like. but i like many other people here find short hair very attractive. i would settle with whatever she decided because in the end its not that big of a deal to me however if she were to do it i would be very attractive, and even more so a short bob would suit her very well as she has an extremely pretty neck

Dan

Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 1:12pm
Maybe she doesnot want to go that short because she doesnot want to.  In that case if you keep at her it may damage your relationship.  I would just quit talking about it and enjoy her for who she is.  After all there is more to life than hair!  Enjoy it!
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
Danlovesshorthr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danlovesshorthr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 10:12am

Hi my name is Dan, I love short hair and everything about it. I like shaved heads to just above the shoulders on women. I have been dating my girlfriend for about a year now maybe even a little more and i have wanted her to get her haircut short for some time now. i finally convinced her to go shorter than her mid back haircut that she has always had. she got her haircut to a little below her shoulders. i would love if she got a bob or even shorter. she had a bad experience a couple years back with a bob but i have seen a picture and it is clear that it is from a bad stylist not that short hair doesnt look good. does anyone ahve any suggestions on how to convince her to go shorter maybe even to a buzzcut?

Dan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic