Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

looking for a great conditioner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kimberlily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimberlily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: looking for a great conditioner
    Posted: August 16 2005 at 2:25pm

I have long, straight, coloured hair, and I live in a city with hard water. My hair is very unhappy, as it is used to soft water, and I haven't been able to find a conditioner that makes my hair soft. I've tried Aveda, Wella, Redken, as well as drugstore brands including Pantene and Garnier. Nothing seems to be rich enough to make my hair soft and manageable.

I'm looking for suggestions for a really good conditioner that will leave my hair soft, shiny, and healthy. I'm trying to grow it longer, but because my hair is so prone to tangling it is hard to comb and it breaks.

Dark40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2012 at 9:54pm
Aw, I'm so sorry kimberlily of your hair troubles.  But have the same hair problems you have.  Because, my hair is chemically-treated but the best conditioner you can use is Cholestrol by Queen Helene.  You can purchase it at any beauty supply store or sally's beauty supply, and I use cholestrol on my hair every single week to keep it at it's base for a beautiful healthy shine, and what you can also try is hot oil treatments by Alberto-VO5.  They have the best hot oil treatments on the market.  I hope this really helps.
Shannon D. Bax
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic