Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bleach hair advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BSBSTAR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BSBSTAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bleach hair advice
    Posted: August 17 2005 at 4:54pm

Hey..

I have a question ..

I recently had my medium/light brown hair highlighted platinum blonde at the end of june.I wanna know if it is safe to bleach my whole head of hair now that most of my hair is already a platinum blonde.If so, how should I go about bleaching it (salon,from a box..etc) Thanks and I appreciate the advice!

LostForever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LostForever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 4:59pm
Salon. Most bleaching experiments gone wrong that I've heard of have
happened with a box kit. I'm all for box dyes if you know how to use
them right, but DIY bleaching should freak anyone out.
Tinkerbelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 11:09pm

I bleached my own hair when I was 16 and such.  I had beautiful long healthy hair.  Anyways, it looked really hot and great.  I just kept reapplying to the roots, until one day it started breaking off at the back.  I had to cut my LONG hair into a short bob.  It took me 4 years to grow my hair long again!!!   

The moral of the story....is BEWARE and BECAREFUL

ammonia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2005 at 2:42am
if you can afford it, go to a salon.. if not then try it yourself but like  tinkerbelle said..becareful. most hair goes orange with bleach. =x
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic