Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wanna change my hairstyle /w pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
tigress View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wanna change my hairstyle /w pics
    Posted: August 18 2005 at 7:33am

hi there,

i'm looking for a new hairstyle. i just finished school and wanna try something new. i always had my hair long. should i go shorter? maybe you can help me here to find a good trendy hairstyle for me. i'm open for almost everything ;)

This is me:

Thank you,

tigress

Edited by tigress
Kimblonde35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimblonde35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2005 at 10:29am

Hi, you would look great with either a pixie cut or a short spiked do like what I have, you have the face for it! 

Kim

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!!
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2005 at 12:57pm

Tigress,

You are a very attractive young woman & would look good in a lot of different styles.  How about something like this:

More views of the style:

http://haarstudio-bodenstein.de/Frisuren/Show_13/vo5091/vo51 21/vo5121.html

P.S.  Why did you quit school?

Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2005 at 2:05pm
You could easily go for something similar to Kiera Knightley's short cut.
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
Paulbob View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2005 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by Kimblonde35 Kimblonde35 wrote:

Hi, you would look great with either a pixie cut or a short spiked do like what I have, you have the face for it! 

Kim

NOOOOOO please Tigress do not get your hair cut into a short spiked cut like kim (sorry nothing against you or your hair kim) because it wouldn't look right on you at all but like Heratic said you would look really great in the same short cut that Kiera Knightley use to have so to repeat tigress DO NOT GET A SHORT SPIKED CUT LIKE KIM'S

Paulbob

Edited by Paulbob
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2005 at 11:38pm

i think you would look very nice with a shorter cut

keep yur hair wavy   just cut it shorter like maybe shoulder or even chin length

you could always try my fave the inverted bob where its to your chin and gets shorter at the back

Edited by lovebobs
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2005 at 11:39pm
hey with those eyes why not try blunt bangs they would look really nice next to those eyes
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
tigress View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2005 at 4:34pm

Thanks for your postings. Do you have a pic of the Keira Knightley shortcut? I'm not sure what i should do..i'm tempted to get a short haircut but i don't really know if it's a good idea :(

jimr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2005 at 10:07pm
There is a bunch of great haircuts at the harrstudio link that was posted earlier. You've got incredible features,if you revealed that neck of yours I'd say you could probably do whatever you want and look super. Of course, I love short and sexy. I say go for it, I bet you'll love it!
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2005 at 1:44am
Its your hair, your choice and your decision

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimblonde35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2005 at 3:30pm

PaulBob,

Why shouldn't she get a hair cut like mine??  It's up to her, it's her hair I was just making a suggestion,  and if she did want a haircut like mine then who's too judge???

Kim

PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2005 at 4:40pm
I agree with you Kim. And right after your post another person posted a picture of a pixie. You weren't alone in suggesting a pixie or something that short.

Rocky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2005 at 10:43am

Why shouldn't she get a hair cut like mine?? 

PaulBob has already made known the reason he thought she should not get a short spiked haircut like you have.  He states clearly "...because it wouldn't look right on you at all...". 

I agree with him 100%.  I don't think it would look at all good on her either.  However, I think a short haircut, like the pictures of Kiera or those offered in the post by makeitshort, would look quite nice.

It's up to her, it's her hair I was just making a suggestion,  and if she did want a haircut like mine then who's too judge???

Of course it's up to her!  Tigress asked for opinions.  Like you, PaulBob offered his. 
Are you trying to pick a fight with PaulBob or something? 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimblonde35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2005 at 11:57am

Rocky,

Who says that a short do like mine wouldn't look right on tigress, you and paulbob?? That's YOUR guy's opinion.

And NO I'm not picking a fight with paulbob.

Let's just drop it ok?

Kim

Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2005 at 3:57pm
This  IS the short hair board!  Hint- hint! LOL!  Kim I must ask you this---how long IS your hair? Tops, sides, back ,ect.  It is very cute!  And Tigress I agree that you would look good in short hair ---but, please do what YOU want to do! The main thing is for YOU to like it and for YOU to be happy with it!  Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimblonde35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2005 at 5:49pm

Hi Debbie,

My spikes are 1 inch long and my sides and back are clippered to 1/2 inch long.

Well enough about me, this is Tigress's thread after all!

Tigress, have you decided on a hairstyle that you would like to have yet?

I think that were all curious to know!

Kim

Edited by Kimblonde35
Paulbob View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2005 at 10:29pm

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ROCKY  for defending me I really appreciate it especially for telling kim about my honest opinion about Tigress hair cut choice and makeitshort, me & you are exactly right Tigress would look absolutely great in the Kiera Knightley's cute short hair cut

Paulbob

Edited by Paulbob
mandiegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandiegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2005 at 9:27am
wow, you look like a young elizabeth taylor!! i like your hair how it is, but maybe you wanna do something a little more funky with more shape to make ur waves work for you better - dont' go too short though!
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2005 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by mandiegirl mandiegirl wrote:

wow, you look like a young elizabeth taylor!

Nice observation Mandie.  I think it's the eyes.

Edited by makeitshort
sfa789 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sfa789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2005 at 1:08pm

I like think you are young - so go wild with your hair.  Since you finished school now would be the best time to try something wild.  A lot of people shave their heads and sell their hair on EBAY.  You could make a lot of money

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic