Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Emo fringe... with volumising layers :S

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Advent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Advent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Emo fringe... with volumising layers :S
    Posted: August 18 2005 at 11:51am

I have been growing my hair for a few months now. I am trying to get the whole sweep fringe look. I have always had my hair short in the past and this is the first time that it has reached the length that it is now.

I am having real problems with all the layers of hair that are growing out, especially at the sides. On the sides of my head the final layers are just above my ears and they just make my hair look really big. It looks rather silly. I have used straighteners but I don't particularly like the artificial look that they give. I'm also worried about the long-term damage. Especially as after using them my scalp becomes very itchy. It just seems to be taking so long for all of the layers to grow out. Is this just a case of inpatiently waiting, or can this problem be sorted out at a hairdressers, to allow the layers to grow out and not look like a weird 60's hair-do... or don't.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic