Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MY WIFE, couldnt be sexier

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MY WIFE, couldnt be sexier
    Posted: August 18 2005 at 11:58pm
i dunno what it is but her hair looks so sexy and so does she i loooove the way she looks pregnant
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2006 at 3:19pm
That is so beautiful. I hope my future husband will be saying the same thing about me when I get pregnant, instead of "I don't know what it is, but my wife looks like a cow with long hair" LOL!

You are very sweet lovebobs, your wife must be very happy! By the way congratulations!!!! what did you guys have?
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2006 at 11:41am
yeah some men find pregnancy attractive i think that is great! I know mine will too when were ready for a baby, he is always saying how sexy it would be to be carrying our baby.
Babycheeks
Leyla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leyla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2006 at 10:52pm

IT IS CUTE WHEN UR PREGNENT. BUT AFTERWARDS HOW DO U LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT?

Leyla
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2006 at 4:36pm
AW,that is so sweet.My husband always said the same thing to me but I just really felt fat,LOL. Then again,I went from 110 pounds to 175 pounds due to being put on strict bedrest.
My hair was wonderful though,it got much thicker.Only bad thing was it also got oilier,and I had to wash it more.
I dont think it was too hard to lose the weight after,although it did take about a full year,and I'm still about 10 pounds more then pre-pregnancy. However I was much too skinny before and feel happier with my more womanly shape.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic