Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone like Taebo?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jesuschrist#1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jesuschrist#1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone like Taebo?
    Posted: August 19 2005 at 9:10pm
Hello! I'm 16 yrs. old and I'm not really on a diet, but I just need to exercise a little more and lose a few pounds 4 my health. My mom bought me 5 Taebo tapes that I wanted and unfortunately they've been sitting in my t.v. chest for a year w/o any use But since it's the summer, I decided to do some Taebo everyday until school starts back. Has anyone tried the Bootcamp version or any other tapes? What kind of results did u get? Thanks so much and God bless!
BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownEyez2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2005 at 12:32pm
My girlfriend and I bought the taebo tapes about 2yrs ago I think. We used them in combination w/ our evening walks. The tapes do help a lot in toning your muscles! If I remember correctly we had the warm-up, intermediate & advanced 3-set tapes. I'd recommend it, but you do have to stick w/ it to see results! Unfortunately, I've not used them in yrs. I probably need to dust them off though! I could use some toning right about now!
~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
Jesuschrist#1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jesuschrist#1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2005 at 5:55pm
Hey Browneyez! Thanks 4 sharing ur Taebo experience! You do evening walks too? That sounds like fun. Walking is great exercise and helps to strengthen muscles. So far I've been doing Taebo everyday and I've noticed some change in my arm muscles. The tape I have comes w/ these Taebo balls, sort of like stress balls, and you use them to direct ur punches and they've really helped my triceps. Now if I can only tone these thighs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic