Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Short to Long Hair. What should I ask for

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Trent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Short to Long Hair. What should I ask for
    Posted: August 21 2005 at 1:10am
I have 'weird' hair. I have perfect hair when I get out of the shower, it lays flat on my head, and straight. It also looks great. When my hair dries however, it tends to curl up about halfway and then it decides to go straight, making my head look like its about 2 inches bigger all around than it is, and it also gives off the illusion that I have a lopsided head. My hair also is wavy on top, which I do not like. Im extremely close to just shaving it all off and keeping it short, but I would really like to have a style like the person below.

Ive been eying a style like this

But it just won't seem to get like that. My hair also likes to curl in the front, which is very annoying. Do you nice people here have any help to offer? Leaving it like it is now is not an option, and I also don't have hundreds of dollars to spend. :/ Any help is appreciated, and im off to bed now.

Also, what should I tell my barber to do?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic