Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

chi highlift

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FabulousHairExt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabulousHairExt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: chi highlift
    Posted: August 22 2005 at 11:29pm

Has anyone tryed this product?

http://store.hello-gorgeous.net/chiinhilicrc1.html

Edited by FabulousHairExt
fyi I know my spelling sux!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabulousHairExt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2005 at 11:04pm

Here is the chi site info on the chi high lift  http://www.faroukpro.com/chiHFB1.htm

Veronica F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2005 at 3:15am
I ordered this a while back, basically it works best on color treated hair, i used it to hi-lighht my mom's hair. I use Golden Blonde, but i would recommend the Beige or Ash blonde. Hope this helps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabulousHairExt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2005 at 3:40am
what was the color of her hair before you did the highlights and what color/condition were the highlights?
Veronica F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2005 at 3:25am

It was colored dark brown and natural color is darkest brown. The condition appeared to be the same afterwards infact i didn't see any damage. The highlights were pretty even considering that the previous had been overlapped and light goldish blonde, there wasn't too much brassiness. Anyway i still think the ash blonde would've been a better choice but it did a really good job of lifting through the color.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabulousHairExt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2005 at 9:23am

Thanx so much!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic