Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

T3 Tourmaline Ion straightener

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mmj_lee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmj_lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T3 Tourmaline Ion straightener
    Posted: August 23 2005 at 6:59pm
Hi, just wondering if any of you tried the Tourmaline Ion straightener and have any comments on it. I just saw it at Sephora and wondering if it's worth the 200 bucks.

thanks
mmj
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 2:28pm
I have never tried it, but people that have used it say they are very good. However I also hear they have a tendency to break down fast and even though they claim to offer a 2 year warranty, you can't even get them on the phone. I use a Sedu wich is way cheaper and better than any other iron I have ever tried, including my $350 Bioionic. You can get it at Folica.com, and if you don't like the results you have 30 days to get a full refund. And since people that have tried both the T3 and the Sedu agree the results are just as good, why spend twice as much if you don't have to. I've had my Sedu for a year and wouldn't trade it for anything else.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic