Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where to shop online?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
maryc1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maryc1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where to shop online?
    Posted: August 25 2005 at 1:30am

I have terrible fashion sense and was wondering if anyone shops anywhere online that help you match your outfits?  bebe does it, but I was wondering if there were any other stores out there like that?  Please help, thanx.

LostForever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LostForever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2005 at 12:34pm
Forever 21 , Go Jane and a lot more sites will show you articles of clothing
that are similar/would look good with an item you select. I love Forever
21, and if you have terrible fashion sense it's the perfect place to go
because the collection is updated daily! That way you'll never be buying
an outdated trend. www.forever21.com
LostForever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LostForever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2005 at 12:35pm
Did I mention they're dirt cheap? Everything's made in the US, too, so its
guilt-free regarding sweat shops and labor laws. and under
recommendation by PETA, they don't sell any real fur or leather articles.
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2005 at 5:39pm
Rampage, Guess, XoXo, Express and Fosil.
Rabbithead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rabbithead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2005 at 5:23pm
ebay!!!!!
S_Miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S_Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2005 at 7:12am
J.Jill, Coldwater Creek, Vicki S.
Stephanie
EmeraldNight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmeraldNight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2005 at 1:32pm

Must admit, i dont like the way Forever 21 cuts their clothes. I'm tall and they're always really short and on the petite side...  so while it might be worth it to check out a Forever 21 store, I wouldn't buy anything offline until you know how they tend to fit.

Some of my favourite places to shop for clothes are discounted designer sites like Bluefly.com or yoox.com

And I love newportnews.com

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2005 at 1:40am
I'm very short (5'1" -_- ), so hearing that store sells petite stuff makes me more interested ^_^ .  I'll have to see if they have anything in my size, or if I have to lose some more weight to fit into them, though.
More awesome than a manatee!
sandramoten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandramoten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2005 at 1:15pm
C & J Fashions will help put together an outfit for you also and they are cheaper than any of the stores mentioned above. www.candjfashions.com or you can reach them at 866-898-4600.
Sandra Butler
911 West Brown Street
Hearne, Texas 77859
866-898-4600
www.candjfashions.com
redhairedgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2006 at 12:41pm
I can't do a link but I shop on-line at la-redoute.com. They are pretty cheap and it lasts well and it's also cool stuff.
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2006 at 11:53am
 Bluefly is pretty nice(my ex-gf used it), but I'm really tall (5'11) and skinny, so unless I'm there I don't take the risk. 
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
UFOKommando View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UFOKommando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2006 at 6:10pm

I get a lot of catalogs in the mail.  I like to look through them to see how outfits are put together.  I usually end up putting my own outfits together, but I like to look for ideas.

I suggest you get on the mailing list for a lot of companies, and look at outfits that you like.  You need to start with some basics and build a wardrobe from there.

My basics:
1.  Great-fitting black pants
2.  Great-fitting jeans in dark and light denim
3.  Tees (long sleeve, short sleeve, and tanks), preferably V-neck
4.  A dress that can go casual to dressy depending on shoes and jacket
5.  Black dressy shoes
6.  High heel sandals

With these things mentioned above, I can add trendy items to make several new outfits.  The jeans can go with a new top, so can the black pants.  The dress can change with a denim jacket, a cardigan, or a wrap.  Also the dress can go with flat sandals or dressy heels.  Jeans, a tee, and the sandals can work with jewelry to accessorize.  The same jeans and tee can be put with the black shoes, a belt, and different jewelry to make a different look.

SDOW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2006 at 9:29am
Try here - http://www.asos.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic