Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

fg

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fg
    Posted: August 28 2005 at 9:12am
dsf

Edited by amymusic - January 15 2007 at 11:50pm
princess07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2005 at 1:26pm

Originally posted by amymusic amymusic wrote:

My hair has always been fine, but I used to have a lot of it. I have noticed that it has been thinning out more and more each year. Now you can actually see my scalp through the hair in areas.  My part is very wide.  I am 99% sure it has been a result from hair extensions I had a few times that were glued, and when they were removed she yanked out a ton of my own hair.  I thought the hair would grow back, but I have had no such luck.  I know that Rogain is for hereditary hairloss and conditions of that sort, but would it work for hair that has actually been pulled out from the root??

That happend to me as well last year.  I started shampooing and conditioning my hair with DO Grow Products.  I also used the root stimular at night.  My hair has grown back quite a bit, but I still have some thinning areas around the crown of my head (very visible if I part my hair on the side, but not so noticeable when I comb it back).  I switched to Nixion Products from the suggestion of another poster and I have started seeing some results where my hair is thickening at a little at top where it was thinning.  I currently wear wigs, just to give my hair a break and for vanity reason.  Will I ever have my hair back to normal?  I sure as heck hope so.  Will I ever get extention weaved into my hair....probably, but not with the glue method.  Stay strong, it will grow back.

niko1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niko1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2005 at 12:17am
They actually have a new type of extension out now it is not glued to the scalp. Called infusion.
princess07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2005 at 11:08am

Originally posted by niko1 niko1 wrote:

They actually have a new type of extension out now it is not glued to the scalp. Called infusion.

How did it work?  Is it expensive??

moffpoff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moffpoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2006 at 2:22pm

Honey, there are LOADS of extensions types that dont involde Glue!....but there are now also glue methods that dont damagde your natural hair if you take them down rigth!

Go to the Hair Extension boeard on hairbouqite... . read the post..be educadet!

12 Inch Wawa, Installed with Protac, i love hair extensions<3

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic