Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Before and after

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Before and after
    Posted: August 28 2005 at 1:35pm
Not sure if this should be posted here but Im sure someone is interested.

I thought since we judge celebs hair and body here that this would be something to think about.

I found a link on another forum that I thought id share there.
These are some pics of celebs and models before retouching and after.
To se the "before" just bring your mouse to the pic.

No wonder we think celebs look abit "warn out" when they are being caught on film/photo on their free time.

There are pics of destinys child and others...

They change everything - hair, boobs, bums, legs etc...

http://glennferon.com/portfolio1/portfolio15.html
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2005 at 7:36pm
Nobody's perfect - not even celebrities.

Interesting website.  Its purpose was to show how wonderful the process of computer enhancement can be.  But it also points out that the images we see in magazines are not real.
Callalily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Callalily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2005 at 2:22pm
Yep!  That's why it's so silly when folks IDOLIZE these celebrities....
AngelDream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2005 at 4:34am
Oh yeah, that site. It's intresting.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2005 at 11:19pm
I'll be the odd one out and say I like most of the images better before retouching.  The photographers try to "perfect" things, but they only come out looking really fake instead :-( .
More awesome than a manatee!
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2005 at 4:07am
I agree, they look more natural before, human!
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2005 at 7:08am

A classic example is Pamela Anderson. 

If you look at photos of her right when she was discovered in Canada as the Blatt Beer spokesmodel, she looks very pretty but very real.  Over the years with all the various surgeries and enhancements...etc...she sometimes, IMO, looks like a caricature rather than a real person. 

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
mandabear324 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandabear324 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2005 at 10:05am

What a cool website.

Thanks!

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2005 at 10:24am
Yep!
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2005 at 2:42pm
Anytime

I think it's good to see that they are just human.. even though some of them look less human *cough*  Nicole Kidman!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic