Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

big clownshoes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chicab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chicab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: big clownshoes
    Posted: August 28 2005 at 2:02pm

ok. here is another of my problems, i have huge feet, just like my dad, size 11 in guys. i am very unlucky to have adpted the color red to my favoutites. So i bought red all stars, when i wore them at skool, i received a new nick name ronald.(i am a girl by the way)........

also it is very hard to find lady shoes in my size. for ex. on grad i had to order special shoes because there is no size 13 in girls in any stores.......

And guys usually find girls with big feet not as attractive

Ronald Mc Donald

i need advice from big feeted girls...........and from not (lucky) to.

Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2005 at 2:38am
How old are you?  How tall are you?  If you are a teen, these things tend to even out more as you get older.  If you are very tall, your feet are going to be bigger than smaller people's feet, thats one of the things that keeps your body balanced out.  Tall girls would look silly with very small feet.

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2005 at 11:51pm
Could be worse-- I know a girl whose feet are around the same length as mine (I have size 6 women's), but her width is like EEEE O_o .  She can't find shoes to fit her at all, anywhere.  So she settles for ordering shoes in her width from a men's catalogue, even though they're always way too long.
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic