Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedKobe vs. Shaq

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
HoLlAaTmYfOoT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoLlAaTmYfOoT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2004 at 11:47pm
So what I have a furby in my picture. Do i go out with a monkey? No I don't that's what you're doing. Tell your chick to go climb my big tree. I'm done with this beef thing cause you aren't even worth my insults kid. Lets just stick to wave talk.

P.s: One more thing. That thing in the picture what was she going for? The no body ugly contest? It looks like she's a shoe in.
A Yo Hollaatmyfoot
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2004 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by Solbiato Solbiato wrote:

No one will ever beat TheBiggerPictures Record.

LOL...Hell no! I hope they don't try to either....we'll run them off too. That dude had like 400 in a week! LOL

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
n1k3n30s0u1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2004 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

Originally posted by Solbiato Solbiato wrote:

No one will ever beat TheBiggerPictures Record.

LOL...Hell no! I hope they don't try to either....we'll run them off too. That dude had like 400 in a week! LOL

more like 400 per day.. lol
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/
2_short_90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2_short_90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2004 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by HoLlAaTmYfOoT HoLlAaTmYfOoT wrote:

So what I have a furby in my picture. Do i go out with a monkey? No I don't that's what you're doing. Tell your chick to go climb my big tree. I'm done with this beef thing cause you aren't even worth my insults kid. Lets just stick to wave talk.

P.s: One more thing. That thing in the picture what was she going for? The no body ugly contest? It looks like she's a shoe in.
U ASKED DO U GO WIT A MONKEY...I HAVE A QUESTION DO U GO WIT ANYTHING ERIOD
Yo ya boi and his gurl is famoushttp://www.hasbro.com/videonow/swf/demo/demo.cfmVOTE       OR180 UR 360
Cheater Of Da Year (2004) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2004 at 1:41pm
my god, will this ever end?
I'M REPPIN EVERY NICCA IN DEES STREETS TO SCREAM AT ME!!!!!!

MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2004 at 1:44pm
beef is ove fellas! yeah dat nicca big picture posted like 400 in a week cot damn lol. what do niccas do to do that, must sit on the cpu all day.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2_short_90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2004 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by MenaceIISociety MenaceIISociety wrote:

beef is ove fellas! yeah dat nicca big picture posted like 400 in a week cot damn lol. what do niccas do to do that, must sit on the cpu all day.
aint sweatin it cuz i know ma gurl look good...i dont need him 2 tell me or anybody else 4 dat matta
Yo ya boi and his gurl is famoushttp://www.hasbro.com/videonow/swf/demo/demo.cfmVOTE       OR180 UR 360
bubbachuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubbachuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2004 at 10:16pm
iz ur girl da one dats unda your name 2 short?
im rick james b!tch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2_short_90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2004 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by bubbachuck bubbachuck wrote:

iz ur girl da one dats unda your name 2 short?
yeah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoLlAaTmYfOoT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 1:05am
Lol. Im a reply one more time. Nigga if i tell you your girl ugly it must mean something. You showing her off like it's the hottest thing in the world. Slo on that topic of me having a girl yes i do nigga but you don't see my showing her picture on a site about waves. Get your head straight and stop being my butcher hop off the meat.
A Yo Hollaatmyfoot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2_short_90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by HoLlAaTmYfOoT HoLlAaTmYfOoT wrote:

Lol. Im a reply one more time. Nigga if i tell you your girl ugly it must mean something. You showing her off like it's the hottest thing in the world. Slo on that topic of me having a girl yes i do nigga but you don't see my showing her picture on a site about waves. Get your head straight and stop being my butcher hop off the meat.
Shut up thats all i have 2 say...cuz realy ur oppinion doesnt matter
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 12:26pm
LOL.....iight guys lets chill....lets try n get through one day witout beefin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2_short_90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by BlackFate BlackFate wrote:

LOL.....iight guys lets chill....lets try n get through one day witout beefin
say foo if sumbody start sum mess 4 no reason im gon cum atem wit it he didnt even have 2 say nuttin if he aint like her dats him but if he aint had nuttin positive 2 say he should have jus went on....and plus erybody been sayin she look good he jus hatin and bein a ***** wit it 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoLlAaTmYfOoT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 1:33pm
Nigga you is a nobody son. Stop acting like you something special. I hate niggas like you. F8cking online showoff nigga. I learned niggas that showoff online mostly likely got a sh*tty life. So im a leave you alone.
A Yo Hollaatmyfoot
Cheater Of Da Year (2004) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 1:35pm
he got a bmail, thats all i got 2 say.....
I'M REPPIN EVERY NICCA IN DEES STREETS TO SCREAM AT ME!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2_short_90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Cheater Of Da Year (2004) wrote:

he got a bmail, thats all i got 2 say.....
man i dont give a**** about yo lil bmail u ain **** 2 me and i sure as hel aint scared of u

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoLlAaTmYfOoT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 2:48pm
Cheater it's done. I'm being a blasphemer I hate niggas arguing but yet I'm arguing. I'm going to be the bigger man and let him talk to him self. Cause that nigga need english classes.
A Yo Hollaatmyfoot
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic