Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Temporary haircolor question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yeahyeahyeah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yeahyeahyeah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Temporary haircolor question
    Posted: August 28 2005 at 11:35pm
I have a medium to light brown colored hair.  I was wondering if it would be ok to use a temporary dye and dye it blonde.  Would it really be temporary?
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2005 at 1:33am
it wont have any effect. color (especially "temporary" as you call it) cannot lift color. if you want blonde, you will have to bleach. and dont do this at home. go see a professional.
learn to love what you were born with
you can do anything if you set your mindto it (just dont try this with hair,that could turn out bad)
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2005 at 1:45am
yeah,I'm with bryan on this one.A temp. color would be deposit only.It would absolutely no lifting power.You will more and likely need bleach.Plus if you have any dye on your hair currently it will need to be stripped out.
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2005 at 12:16pm
yup
ARGHH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic