Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My new, short haircut!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
mandiegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandiegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My new, short haircut!
    Posted: August 31 2005 at 1:31am

Edited by mandiegirl
PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2005 at 2:36am
It does look very nice. It's not too short.

Even though you're still not used to it I'm glad that you don't hate it. It really suits you and yes you will have lots of fun styles to try as it grows.

It's good to try new things. No one can ever take this experience away from you. For better or worse.

You need to get a picture with you smiling
ukcybercutter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ukcybercutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2005 at 3:40am

Beautiful - especially the back!

S_Miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S_Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2005 at 7:03am
I think it's great..have fun with it
Stephanie
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2005 at 7:30am
Looks great Mandie!!! 
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2005 at 9:01am
I agree it does look great!  I also agree with PB--you need to get one with a smile!  Have fun with it! Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
GC2599 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GC2599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2005 at 10:08am
looks great you are a very pretty girl this cut shows it off even better.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2005 at 7:59pm

amazing!!!!

the bottom 4 pics are truly hair model pics,  i never imagined youd go so short in one shot   thats fun!!

i think you look 1,000 times better short   congrats!

Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
DarkHelmet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkHelmet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2005 at 12:19am

It makes you look younger

and Paris Hilton sported the same cut at the Teen Choice awards several weeks ago.

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2005 at 3:30am
It's nice, but I agree a smiling picture is a good idea ^_^ .
More awesome than a manatee!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2005 at 12:20pm
WOW... I'm very pleased for you!  I can't beleive how great it looks.  Even when I was working on your sims, I kept thinking... these are nice but she has really great longer hair too.  Now that I have seen the real pics... Hot is all I can say!
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2005 at 8:01pm

hal, it appears GREAT minds really do think alike..........

Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Tango2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tango2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 9:10am
Just wanted to add to the resounding 'thumbs up' you've already been given!

Considering the huge change, it's bound to take some time to get used to but the cut looks stunning & truly suits you down to the ground ... not to mention looking drop dead sexy!!

It's one of the nicest bob styles I've seen in ages 

Edited by Tango2000
Tango2000
trekgod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trekgod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 10:47am
I will abide by golden rule by not saying anything if I have nothing nice to say. In short: a thumbs way down.
Carmichael View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmichael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 11:48am
Mandie:
A lot of people whom you ask will have opinions about your hair some enthusiastic and some not so enthusiastic. My advice is to take them all in stride. The important thing is what you like or dislike about your hair after the cut and how it makes you feel and what you have learned about yourself in the process. Note also that much of what people will say to you will come from the positive or negative energy you subconciously project toward your decision to change. From years of personal experience in the beauty industry I know that some people can more easily embrace change than others but very few really know what they trully want or even like and dislike until they see it on someone else. Most often these types instead opt for the safety of the norms and in doing so end up looking like everyone else. Be happy your not one of those and that your enjoying instead, what I call your first step toward image self fulfillment.  Congratulation for taking a chance with your image and enjoy the fab new look! Now... smile...
"Your so vain, you probably think this post is about you."
HairStyleDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 3:35pm
Looks very nice, congrats on tring it. It may take you awhile to get use to it, but atlest you tried it if you decided you don't care for it.

LM
Go for it change is good, Hair grows back.
ricksnip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricksnip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 2:00am
congrats on the new look you look so hot in it! it really suits you! so what is the next step growing out or going shorter? i hope you go shorter  
dalton024200 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalton024200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 6:59am

You look really hot with the new hair cut. I hope you have decided you like it, if not you could always go shorter. I think a really short cut above your ears would even look hotter.

Arco_Arena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arco_Arena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 7:23pm

I swear the people in this board are vultures.  You need to know when to call it quits.  You convinced this poor girl to cut her hair and now she is unhappy, why can't you just leave it at that?

Mandiegirl, a piece of advice, next time you are thinking of changing your hairstyle, try to get a more diverse oppinion.  Maybe go to the long hair forum and ask some of the people there.  The people here will just give you one answer.

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2005 at 4:53am
The people on the long board will only give one answer as well.  *shrugs*  These boards are pretty predictable like that.
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic