Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair From Peru?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Save~A~Stray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 4:16pm
Thanks Cherry....I SAW IT!!! YAH....The bomb indeed!!
Now I really think you deserve the name.....
"BiggestGreedyHairPiggy"...... .....
I 'm giddy and I don't even wear curly hair!!haha

Enjoy the hair!!
Koffee Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koffee Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 4:29pm
i got email from her too and she doesn't take credit card payment. So that nixes it for me. So enjoy Cherry, have at it! lol
K-B
cherrycoke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherrycoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 4:33pm

I know. It's almost embarrasing.  I didn't use to be that bad and I used to read some other ladies posts and think "dang what HairHogs"! Now I'm QueenPiggy.   If and when I order some I could always get some for you too Koffee, but I should wait a bit since I have all this RealHair.

Edited by cherrycoke

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 4:41pm
Don't worry Koffee.....with all the KILOS Cherry will have.....she
may be able to part with a bundle or two.....well....then again
maybe not!! :: Hail Queen Piggy::

-Later Girls!!

Edited by Save~A~Stray

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherrycoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 4:46pm

Also ladies: anyone want to check out the straight sample I'll be happy to send it. We can just keep passing it around so everyone can checkout the peruvian hair.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherrycoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 4:50pm

Maybe I will take it to ebay and try to sell it for $100 an ounce. lol You know that's what indianhairs.com is going to do once she gets some. Oh speaking of which!  She has found the peru hair people because she had a photo which they had on their alibaba profile pasted on her ioffer.com page advertising her very curly "indian" hair.

Edited by cherrycoke

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 6:47pm
HAHAHA...Cherry,you are a trip!! I love the new avatar!! It's so
you!!
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 7:22pm
hehe...Gotta love the avatar!
goldielocks View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldielocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 7:35pm

Originally posted by Syren123 Syren123 wrote:

That should be very interesting!! I wonder what Peruvian hair is like and from which ethnic/socioeconomic group it comes from.

Please keep up posted, Cherrycoke.

Some of the commentaries are offensive-prejudice to latina person's such as myself. There are ways to say things and I find some of these comments highly offensive. I am latina and proud to be!!

Edited by Karen Shelton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherrycoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 7:38pm

I didn't see anything prejudice?

I'm latina too.

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 7:49pm

Warning to everyone....

This person is a known troublemaker and troll. 

Please ignore them.  I have blocked them with two user names and will next block their IP.  We are tracking their ISP as well.

Please ignore them.

Thanks,

Karen

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 7:50pm

PS.  Based on the IP address...this person is NOT Latina in any way.  Their profile shows differently.

So please ignore them.

Thanks,

Karen

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by goldielocks goldielocks wrote:

Originally posted by Syren123 Syren123 wrote:

That should be very interesting!! I wonder what Peruvian hair is like and from which ethnic/socioeconomic group it comes from. Please keep up posted, Cherrycoke.

Some of the commentaries are offensive-prejudice to latina person's such as myself. There are ways to say things and I find some of these comments highly offensive. I am latina and proud to be!!

Oh please.
Koffee Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koffee Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by cherrycoke cherrycoke wrote:

If and when I order some I could always get some for you too Koffee, but I should wait a bit since I have all this RealHair.

Thanks girlie!

K-B
CyberMane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyberMane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 10:25pm
WOW!!! Those pics of the curly are amazing

Is anyone going to place an order for the curly?
If so, can I get in with you?
I want a #4 in 18".

Thanks!
goldielocks View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldielocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by Karen Shelton Karen Shelton wrote:

PS.  Based on the IP address...this person is NOT Latina in any way.  Their profile shows differently.

So please ignore them.

Thanks,

Karen

This post was edited to remove an offensive posting by a troll.

Edited by Karen Shelton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherrycoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 10:53pm

HAHAHAHAHA

This is rich.  Senorita Trollita just called us all a bunch of ugly gringos.

Edited by cherrycoke
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 11:01pm
This thread isn't about you, Goldilocks. It's about the hair SAS and Cherrycoke found. If you like, start a new thread and post every fascinating thing about yourself there. Meanwhile, we'll talk more about hair here.

Continue, girls.
Mariposa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mariposa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2005 at 12:32pm

I personally think that the Indian hair and Peruvian Hair are very very similar in diameter and weight. Most of my caucasian clients seem to have rather finer hair textures then my latina clients. Overall, my  latina clients have nicer hair to begin with. It looks rather fakish on someone who doesn't have thick nice hair to begin with. This is only my opinion of course.

gsmilie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsmilie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2005 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Mariposa Mariposa wrote:

I It looks rather fakish on someone who doesn't have thick nice hair to begin with. This is only my opinion of course.

I'm confussed, isn't the purpose of extensions to create full, thick, long hair?  I would think it would be the way the extensions are put on that would make it look "rather fakish".  Mariposa, just look at some of the pictures of of all the work many of the people on this board have done.  I would beg to differ that they look "fakish".  There are so many talented people!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic