Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cost of surgery?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Victoire11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victoire11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2011 at 6:19am
Originally posted by maryc1 maryc1 wrote:

I was wondering if any of you have had any of these surgeries: brest augmentation, lip augmentation or rhynoplasty surgery?  If so how much did it cost for you?  I've been browsing websites and can't find anything on how much it might cost.  Thanx

hi maryc1, sorry i don't know the cost of lip augmentation or rhynoplasty surgery but i can give you a rough idea about brest augmentation surgery. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), the national average surgeon’s fee for breast augmentation in 2005 was $3,406. The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) lists surgeons’ fees at an average of $3,583 for saline implants and $4,005 for silicone in 2005. However, the actual comprehensive breast augmentation cost and implant prices are not accurately represented by these figures, because fees will vary from region to region and they do not include the various associated expenses.
jimcougar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimcougar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2012 at 11:38am
I got to considering it and I'm going to have a look at out other physicians that I experience 100% relaxed with. I have another consultation on Wednesday and one that could only get see me until May and he is a nasal area professional.
FOREVER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FOREVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2012 at 2:13pm
Breast augmentation from very credible PS in Canada cost $7900.
http://www.foreverlaserhairremoval.com/
John Curran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Curran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2012 at 10:37pm
If you are looking to get a cosmetic surgery done, you can check this site out.. Hope you find it useful :)

Cosmetic Surgery Oakville Toronto Burlington Mississauga Hamilton
AlvinBasil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlvinBasil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2012 at 3:26am
I've been told by 2 surgeons that any insurance company would cover my surgery, but the book of the company insurance says that maxillofacial surgery is included when you have a deformity, and I have an open bite, so I'll try to fight to have the upper jaw covered. At least I'll try it!

lips enhancement Dublin

Edited by AlvinBasil - April 09 2012 at 3:39am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic