Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Does anyone know....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does anyone know....
    Posted: September 19 2005 at 7:41am
How to fix a printer?  Before I sling this one in the trash?  It keeps saying it is out of paper----But there is paper in there--I checked!  There is nothing clogged in it and that help center doo dagger is a joke! It then starts to print out blank pieces of paper.  I am wasting paper here!  It is a "hp  Desk top 610 CL" if that helps any.  So much for being ahead today! Thanks for any help that anyone can give! Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2005 at 12:48am

Bleh, my printer has been broken for some time now -_- .  It's an old one, a Canon BJC-4200, so it would probably make more sense to trash it and get a new one, but I can't afford it :-( .  What's wrong with it, I have no idea.  First it ran out of ink.  It was a while before I could get new ink, but eventually I did.  So I put in the new ink, and suddenly, it wouldn't print.  The ink carriage just sits in the middle of its track, while the light on the front of the printer blinks.  Nothing I do will convince it to do anything else -_- .

How did that help anything?  It didn't.  I just kinda joined in to vent.  I really know nothing about fixing printers, as you can see.

More awesome than a manatee!
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2005 at 7:57am
Thanks Kuroneko---sometimes it does help to vent. But I got it fixed. Believe it or not by a good friend of mine on the computer.  I asked him if he knew anything about the printers and it so happens that is what he does----fixes computers and printers and things like that. Now it is working as good as new.  Have a nice day! Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
baller5000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baller5000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2005 at 5:36pm
rite
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic