Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dog the Bounty Hunters nasty extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cherrycoke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherrycoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dog the Bounty Hunters nasty extensions
    Posted: September 21 2005 at 11:49pm
Ever notice that guys gruesome extensions? He's balding so much you can see exactly where they are all attached.
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2005 at 11:55pm
OH dude...his hair is a side show. I'm afraid it's NOT extensions - just his thinning, balding, kinky bleached hair. And to top it off - a MULLET!!

Now Beth, on the other hand, I believe is sporting some extra hair. But it's pretty in a trashy-overbleached way and I kind of like it.
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2005 at 12:00am
... who?
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2005 at 12:04am
Oh god Kalika...Dog the Bounty Hunter. A cable show about a guy in Hawaii who hunts down bail jumpers. He's got a bounty hunter service with his wife, brother and son. Oh.My.God. I think it's on A&E but you have to check it out whatever channel it's on. You will howl and not just at his hair.

Edit: I was going to post a picture, but here's a link to the website instead. That way you get the full effect of all that Dog has to offer:
http://www.dogthebountyhunter.com/main.php

Edited by Syren123
cherrycoke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherrycoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2005 at 12:10am
I don't know I swear I could see the tops of extensions in the back of his hair, like shrinkies or some type of glue. Next time you see him , look at the back of it.  Oh his wife is totally wearing extra hair. Man they are a tacky bunch and they dress their little babies like white trash too!
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2005 at 12:12am
LOL! Total white trash. But you've got to love that!

Well...if you see attachments on Dog's sorry head, you're probably right then. I try not to look too closely at his head but I will now to check it out.
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2005 at 12:50am

wow.  that was special

only thing I ever watch on TV is southpark or judge judy

shann2525 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shann2525 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2005 at 11:09pm
those two are something else...her and her HUGE mary-kay compact full of lipsticks while she is driving...that cracks me up...before a bust she whips that big ol' thing out...
Gettin' Lengthy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gettin' Lengthy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2005 at 8:45pm
I can kinda understand what you guys are saying, but if you watch the show, you will see what really neat people they are.  I've also seen them interviewed on several different shows and they really are into helping people.  He has lead a hard hard life as you can see, and he is really into helping out the people he brings in, and trying to get them to turn there lives around.  Watch the show a couple times and you will see for yourselves what a tight family they are.
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2005 at 10:28am
I agree with Lengthy.  Beth and Dog are a a little rough around the edges, but they seem like very caring, sincere people.
Chris H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2005 at 10:56am
OH MY GOD!!!! I couldn't believe it when I first saw it. My cousin called and told me to watch it and said it looked like he had a "windcatcher" in his hair. I think it's a roach-clip, you know, with the feathers in it???? That show is OUT OF CONTROL!!!! I'll have to check and look for those extensions, I just assumed that he grew that sh#@ out!!
Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2005 at 1:11pm

OMG, I love Dog the Bounty Hunter, I think I've seen every episode.  How come I never noticed any extensions, I've usually got radar for that stuff. I really thought it was all his own hair. I guess I'll have to watch closer next time   

Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2005 at 1:17pm

Here are some pictures for those who haven't seen the show:

Must be a VERY old picture:

I still think it's all his real hair but I'll definately be checking it out next time I watch the show.

Gettin' Lengthy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gettin' Lengthy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2005 at 2:40pm
Oh Kristin!  some of those pictures are really scary.  I think he looks better on the show.  And I think he does where some kind of a "roach clip" kind of looking thing in his hair.  I think they are kind of stuck in the late 60's early 70's.  But he absolutely is NOT into partyin (roach clip), at least not anymore.  That's probably the reason for the kind of " Road hard and put away wet" look.  But like I said before, they are an awesome family and we should all have such tight families. "GO DOG!" 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic