Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jane Wiedlin, Cute.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jane Wiedlin, Cute.
    Posted: September 22 2005 at 8:09am

Still with her trademark short style, though wilder and spunkier than before.

Edited by Karen Shelton
jug jug to dirty ears
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2005 at 2:20pm

Who is this?  Never heard of her.

That is a different style.

Joey99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joey99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2005 at 2:22pm
She was a member of the Go-Go's.  I think it suits her.  Looks better than it did on The Surreal Life when it was shorter and spiky.  Upgrade! 
"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2005 at 10:48pm
Blee, I actually know who she is -_-; .  *is old*  The style isn't bad, just the very black doesn't work.  Maybe if it were something lighter, or at least the black were broken up with some streaks of something else. . .
More awesome than a manatee!
DarkHelmet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkHelmet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2005 at 1:00am

I've always fancied Belinda Carlise myself from the Go Go's

She had that girl next door look.

Not only that take a look at any photo's you can of her from the 80's thru 90's she's looked good with everything from a Pixie to very long wavy spiral red hair.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2005 at 5:43am

For me, Jane was always the cutest.

mandabear324 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandabear324 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2005 at 8:39pm

Her hair is cute on her, but I don't think it would work for too many people.

ChelseaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChelseaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2005 at 10:14pm
I like this haircut better then the one on the Surrel Life, but is it just me or does this cut make her look older?
Chelsea~*
www.myspace.com/chelsea_nicole_boyd
Hair Type: 1a/1b-N-ii
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2005 at 8:50am
Don't think she looks old. Think she looks great.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2005 at 12:43pm

I don't think she looks old, but I think she looks way to "Osbourne'ish". Like some sort of Photoshop hybrid of Kelly and her Mom.

Not hideous though, just that was my first reaction.

Edited by rardman
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2005 at 9:50pm
Well, she always had a weird fashion sense, but cute as well.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2005 at 5:18am

I prefer it to all of these looks.

Always had a weird, but great, fashion sense.

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2005 at 10:01pm

I love the green hair ^_^ .  Not many women her age could pull that off, but she did so nicely ^_^ .

More awesome than a manatee!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2005 at 6:07am
For me, much more interesting than Belinda Carlisle.
guboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2005 at 3:51pm
I think Belinda was much cuter.  DOes anyone hae pictures of Belinda with a pixie.  Would love to see.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2005 at 9:42pm
Well, she did have one...at the beginning of her career and more recently. Try looking in Google images.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2005 at 2:44pm

Go-Gos in 1981 and recently.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic