Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which one do you like?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Poll Question: Which one? (please vote!)
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [25.64%]
7 [17.95%]
22 [56.41%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
always_alone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which one do you like?
    Posted: September 23 2005 at 5:25pm

I found some cute styles that are a bit less wild. I just can't pick one. I dunno what would look best on me. I think they all will...but ahhhh...I can't decide. Please vote and/or leave a comment. I have wavy hair that can be kinda unmanageable when it gets humid outside. And it usually tends to be a bit curly at the ends.

Me:

And now the hairstyles I've been thinking about:

ONE

TWO

THREE

Edited by always_alone
Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2005 at 7:15pm
#3 is perfect for you i can picture in this cut totally    cute!

Edited by lovebobs
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2005 at 8:23pm
Just wondering...why is it perfect? LOL! Maybe because I have round features. I have actually seen this style a number of times on different chicks and thought it was cute. I'm a little scared about the bangs for it though. Afraid they might look bad after awhile in between cuts. Did they use like a texturizer to get that effects with the hair. Of course, wait an hour and my hair will look like that. All messy...

Edited by always_alone
Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist
DarkHelmet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkHelmet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2005 at 3:24am

My vote is for # 3 too.

Your pic reminds me of a young Justine Bateman.

Best of luck with your decision.

ricksnip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricksnip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2005 at 5:32am
3 for sure and the bangs would look great! if you are planning on on getting it cut please post after pictures
DM61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DM61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2005 at 10:38am

Hi Always_Alone,

Here is the first style you picked. If you want others done e-mail me at dm_61 and we can do others.

David

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2005 at 3:22pm
LOL! Wow...my head looks big in flat hair. I think I'm going to go with number three because so many people think it would look nice. I had only put it up there...not because I was absolutely crazy about it, but because for some reason I thought it might be a nice look for me. I just hope it looks good without the highlights.

Edited by always_alone
Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2005 at 3:36pm

I'll have pics up on October 6th after 3:30-ish. That's when I have my appointment. I could have gotten wednesday but I had class. And then lots of exams Monday through Wednesday of the first week in October. LOL! Damn college. Why'd I have to study engineering...

Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist
DM61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DM61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2005 at 7:07pm

Always Alone,

I didn't give you my complete e-mail, which is dm_61@yahoo.com. I can do other styles for you if  you want.

David

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2005 at 7:22pm
I think you've made a great choice.  Can't wait to see the new you.
HAWG
ricksnip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricksnip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2005 at 8:48pm
i agree great choice you will look awesome

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2005 at 8:32am
Does anyone know a good product that will create that slightly messy effect? I know it is like a texturizer or something, but I dunno what would be a good brand to buy. I have bought that sort of product in the past and it always made my hair greasy. 
Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist
Rosalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2005 at 5:44pm
#3 is one of those cuts that only looks as good as it does because of the mix of style and unique coloring - much like another style someone posted in another topic.

Edited by Rosalie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2005 at 7:29pm
So which did you pick? And I shoudl make the comment that I am not going to be coloring my hair. Maybe I should pick another style then. Ugh...Uh...any style that will hide my huge round nose and forehead.

Edited by always_alone
Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist
trekgod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trekgod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2005 at 8:16am
I think you look great the way you are right now over those 3 choices, but if you want a change, chose the one that would make you most comfortable.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2005 at 8:44am

Well, I think it is well known that I change my mind every two minutes. I showed my mom various styles I was interested in and she says to keep in mind my hair will turn out shorter than I wanted because that's just what my hairstylist does. She will cut it a bit too short at times.  I wanted to get rid of some length because I can't stand my thick thick hair!

My mom thinks these two styles I have saved on my computer are good.

Edited by always_alone
Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2005 at 8:45am
**drools** Side swept bangs....
Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2005 at 3:14pm
I guess they look ok, if you don't mind not seeing where you are going

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2005 at 5:23pm

Actually I was searching the web and found a style that I can so see myself in. Lots of variations of it...I think. They look like all the same girl. I sorta fell in love with the style...but knowing me I'll change my mind instantly. 

Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2005 at 12:14am
I like that last one-- lots of variety in styles to try with it ^_^ .  Very good idea, if you're the type who changes your mind easily, as you can make it look totally different from day to day!
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic