Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which one do you like?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Poll Question: Which one? (please vote!)
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [25.64%]
7 [17.95%]
22 [56.41%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
ricksnip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricksnip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2005 at 3:09am
do you have any photos you could post on the board when you had your hair cuy really short? and i still reckon number 3 is the best style i really think the bangs would look awesome! 
loveitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2005 at 1:53pm
I also think #3 of the original pictures is the best look for you.  best of luck and we'd love to see pictures.
loveitshort
always_alone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2005 at 4:48pm

No...I don't have any pics of me with short hair. But here is a pic taken this morning (my hair is wet and pulled back):

I'm not sure what face shape it even is. I think it's a longer face than most so maybe that's why I look terrible in short, short hair.

Edited by always_alone
Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist
ricksnip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricksnip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2005 at 1:52am
well i dont think you would look terrible in short hair at all! so tell us how excited are you about getting a new look? and what style are you leaning towards? i voted for number 3 so i hope number 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2005 at 6:58pm

My ideas for hair cuts are varying in length. I plan on taking them to the stylist and asking what she thinks.

I have this for my short hair idea:

This for my medium length idea:

Which those aren't that different of lengths but...LOL! That's as long as I can get my hair since it comes to my chin area in the front. And then gets about shoulder length in the back.

Also I have this last style which is not short in any way, but it is if I decide to keep the most the length and get it styled. This is the only style I could find that would let me keep my length because everything else requires it to be a lot longer.

Edited by always_alone
Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2005 at 11:13am

Oh...and no way am I going to go with #3. I got a PM from someone with a hairstyle very similar. Let's just say I looked terrible! It made my head look like it was so much skinnier. I think something chin length will work. Blah...yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck! Why can't have a prettier face?  I know if I went to th stylist and asked for #3's hair I will walk out crying from looking so ugly!

Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2005 at 6:43am
Women with long faces can look very hot in short hair, if it's done right ^_^ .  Just look at these pics of Nakayama Akiko I put up: http://photobucket.com/albums/b302/naia_zifu/ !  *puts her in my pocket and keeps her*  She is sugoi ^_^ .

Edited by Kuroneko
More awesome than a manatee!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 9:30am
Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!!  Have you made your decision? or will it be one of those last minute things while sitting in the chair?
HAWG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 4:46pm

Originally posted by HAWG HAWG wrote:

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!!  Have you made your decision? or will it be one of those last minute things while sitting in the chair?

Yes...and no...I have two styles that I have been thinking about and I am going to take both and see what she thinks. I have two pictures of each so she will get a feel for what I am wanting.

I have this look:

I love the bangs in the second one!

Or something like this! I was going to ask for her to cut it about an inch shorter than the brunette. I like her style more. But I was going to take both.

Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 6:19pm
Love the graduated bob.  You're going to look awesome!!!
HAWG
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2005 at 9:14am

Originally posted by always_alone always_alone wrote:

I have this for my short hair idea:

My opinion?  Go with this.  It flatter your face shape, will work with your hair straight or wavy/curly, and won't have an awkward growing out stage like an angled bob would.  I really think this is your best option and would have simulated what it looked like on you if my paint program hadn't crashed on me.  This is a longer version of the layered/banged bob you said you liked and I think it will work better.

Second possibility would be this from one of your other posts:

And at this point, stop trying to please your mom.  Obviously anything shorter than what it is currently is going to be outside of her comfort zone.  I think once you get something like this done, however, she'll see how flattering it is and how happy you are with it and come around a bit.

Oh, and for what it's worth, I'd say thin your brows just a bit.  Don't get me wrong, I think they look great now.  And I'm not saying pencil thin, as I'm a big proponent of thicker, natural brows.  I hate it when the Salma Hayeks and Jennifer Connellys of the world overpluck.  But I think yours could be shaped just a bit more and they would look even better.  Send me an email (jerkyflea@hairboutique.com) and I'll send you a pic with a simulation so you can see what I mean.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out,

JF

Edited by JerkyFlea
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2005 at 4:36pm

I got a haircut today...and I did pluck my eyebrows back a little this morning after someone else mentioned it to me via PM. They look a little better now.  I did go in and get my hair cut...sorry color is off...I had to lighten them so that the hair is more visible. I did a bob pretty much with some side swept bangs. It looks a little flat in the pics for some reason...but it doesn't look so flat in real life...hmmmm...??? Okay here they are.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/cichlidchick85/19437.html

Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2005 at 3:38am
It didn't wanna let me in the post, but I convinced it ^_^ .  I like the goofy pics!  Goofy pics have so much more personality!
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic