Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked(OT) THA BEST RAPPER OUT RIGHT NOW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
bigswayne713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigswayne713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (OT) THA BEST RAPPER OUT RIGHT NOW
    Posted: January 04 2005 at 3:18am
Originally posted by 1800FabFlow 1800FabFlow wrote:

Originally posted by bigswayne713 bigswayne713 wrote:

Damn this post still up! Any way I still thank Chamillionaire and Slim thug tha best out right now.

you're the one that brought it back to the top.....last post b4 u was 1 day ago......what u expect it to disappear?

HELL YEAH! I expected it to disappear
www.sosouth.com

JOIN THA STREET TEAM!

1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2005 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by bigswayne713 bigswayne713 wrote:

Damn this post still up! Any way I still thank Chamillionaire and Slim thug tha best out right now.

you're the one that brought it back to the top.....last post b4 u was 1 day ago......what u expect it to disappear?
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
bigswayne713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigswayne713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2005 at 1:39pm
www.sosouth.com

JOIN THA STREET TEAM!

HoLlAaTmYfOoT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoLlAaTmYfOoT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2005 at 4:36pm
I didn't say anything. Im not going to change your opinion cause it's obvious you're a true jay z fan. You got him in your icon. So what can I say to make you change your opinion about him? Sam with fabflow he likes jay z too I can't change his opinion. All I would do is start something trying to change your opinions. All i got to say is that Jay z seems to be alot of callborations lately linkin park and r kally again ( even though that messed up lol). Jay z isn't a bad rapper I just don't like what he's doing right now.
A Yo Hollaatmyfoot
bubbachuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubbachuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2005 at 4:11pm
but look hollaatmyfoot im siding wit fabflow jay sold out the garden in hours and nas had a free conert?which iz beta?selling out da garden or a free concert?
im rick james b!tch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2005 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by bubbachuck bubbachuck wrote:

look im thinkin nas is on a way different level under jayz and so iz eminem.i think personally that jay is the best rapper alive and the #3 best rapper eva

co-sign

although jadakiss gives him a run for his money lyrically
check out the jada vs. jayz mixtapes
the thing about kiss is he doesnt have the right machine or promotion behind him and isnt as good as jay when it comes to making hit records

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoLlAaTmYfOoT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2005 at 11:44am
*cough* *Cough*
A Yo Hollaatmyfoot
bubbachuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubbachuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2005 at 11:11am
look im thinkin nas is on a way different level under jayz and so iz eminem.i think personally that jay is the best rapper alive and the #3 best rapper eva
im rick james b!tch
brooklyn_stand_up View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brooklyn_stand_up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2005 at 10:27am
nas did do a free concert it was only in new york though and it rained
i call snitches steinbenner they always putting a new face in pinstripes- buddens

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2005 at 6:29am
Originally posted by KiNgIzCoMiNbAcK KiNgIzCoMiNbAcK wrote:

is there proof that nas did free concerts? or is it jus word on tha "new york street",cuz my california self never heard of it.........

it was just one concert.....

http://www.allhiphop.com/editorial/?ID=202
KiNgIzCoMiNbAcK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiNgIzCoMiNbAcK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2005 at 12:42am
KiNgIzCoMiNbAcK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiNgIzCoMiNbAcK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2005 at 12:38am
Originally posted by Cardinal Cardinal wrote:

[QUOTE=1800FabFlow] nas does free concerts in central park in the rain
jay z sells out the garden in hours

nuff said.....

is there proof that nas did free concerts? or is it jus word on tha "new york street",cuz my california self never heard of it.........
brooklyn_stand_up View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brooklyn_stand_up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2005 at 9:02pm
before this turns into a full fledged argument who do you guys think is the best rap group out right now i would say the a team but they arent popular but still they are my fav who else listens to them
i call snitches steinbenner they always putting a new face in pinstripes- buddens

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoLlAaTmYfOoT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2005 at 8:23pm
Leave it be we have 2 different opinions. Maybe because it was what I was grown up around.
A Yo Hollaatmyfoot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2005 at 6:57pm
hmmmm..........

first i really love fab
then i really love jadakiss
then i really love pac
now i really love jayz

i get it
maybe i just really love.......hip hop
thats it

i really love hip hop..........

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoLlAaTmYfOoT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2005 at 3:50pm
Damn you really love jay z. He didn't come out with just one album over the years. All the videos this nigga spitting out was jsut to get people dancing. So get it right i'm done with this jay z crap.
A Yo Hollaatmyfoot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2005 at 3:32pm
yeah i feel u

december 4th
what more can i say
encore
threat
moment of clarity
99 problems
PSA
Justify my thug
allure
my first song........

the black album was full of "party songs"
lmao!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoLlAaTmYfOoT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2005 at 3:28pm
Jay is not keeping it real. That's crap. that is the damn reason why I stopped liking him. Coming out with all these party songs and straying from what he used to do.
A Yo Hollaatmyfoot
ADIAMOND08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADIAMOND08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2005 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Cheater Of Da Year (2004) wrote:

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND OL SKOOL RAP ALBUMS FOR DOWNLOAD??? I WASNT MAKIN A NEW THREAD FOR THIS QUESTION SO I POSTED HERE HOPIN FOR AN ANSWER.

It depends on what ur lookin for. U could always use a file sharing program, but other than that, u might have to buy whatever it is that u wanted.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2005 at 2:00pm
thats not selling out
its just a remix album
cot damn.......
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic